Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Eastwood looked dangerous. Created quite a few fast play the balls
2. Morris twins trying really hard. Brett had a great try saver on ferguson
3. RFM continues to improve

If these positives continue, we may get lucky and jag 13th spot come seasons end.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
There are plenty of positives.

Klemmer and Woods are making good meters
RFM is up there with the best back rowers in the game
Morris Twins are putting in 100% consistently
Mbye is making good meters he just needs better positioning during attacking plays

Sadly whilst these are all good, they don't win you games when your 9, 6 and 7 are all average AF.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Beast is playing very well when he comes on, considering his scare he is putting in.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree I thought the Moz twins were 2 of the best on ground tonight, we really need to find a way to convince them to take a serious hair cut and stay. Same goes for Beastwood, quality footballer.

Thought we did well to stay in the arm wrestle.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
  1. Desperation from RFM to stop Matterson from scoring.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Agree I thought the Moz twins were 2 of the best on ground tonight, we really need to find a way to convince them to take a serious hair cut and stay. Same goes for Beastwood, quality footballer.

Why can’t we get them for peanuts for 2019 and give them a post footy 2020 contract as Bulldogs ambassadors for 200K per year on a 5 year contract? ;)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The only positives i can take out of the performance is that i know who's shit in the 17 and needs to be replaced via eventual recruitment

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Morris boys and rfm have been our best all year, running with serious intent and defence is awesome. RFM he is just Gona be a freak in years to come. Eastwood alot better then last 2 years for sure. We need the rest of the team to follow suit FFS especially with faster play the balls! It makes a big difference

Status
Not open for further replies.