Ferguson signs with Eels for 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has been playing great, but it is contract year. I think bad signing for Parra. Hopefully he teams up with Norman if still there and goes back to bad ways lol. Surely Parra need big men up front..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ladies in Parramatta, you are warned.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Couldn’t care less!!

But he has had a great season I must admit.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
500k for a winger...... should've kept semi if they were spending that much. He could turn a game on its head and score 100m tries.
Would also hit it up harded than their props

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After his indiscretions last year, Ferguson signed with the Roosters for about 150,000 a season knowing if he played well he’d get a better deal.
The Roosters offered him a one year extension of 300K. As expected he said no thanks. People bag Ferguson and he is prone to a mistake, but IMO he has been outstanding in 2018 and will be a big loss.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be Cooper Cronk’s last year as well. Things haven’t gone according to plan & the Roosters won’t twist his arm to stay. They are free ing up $$$$, but I don’t think it’s for Cleary. That’s 2020 & they still need a middle forward and a 7 for next year.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parra have bought well, they need something.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
500k for a winger...... should've kept semi if they were spending that much. He could turn a game on its head and score 100m tries.
Would also hit it up harded than their props
Dude 500k for a good winger is normal these days thanks to Hasler. Plus Semi is on a mil a season.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now all they need is Dugan to complete the trio.. Hayne Dugan Ferguson... few more spoons coming their way I think

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be filthy if we cant grab French as FB... We missed out on RTS and Tedesco we cant let this kid slip away too!
I don’t really watch Eels games but from the few I saw French seemed to struggle. Is he having a down year or was it just the games I saw?

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be Cooper Cronk’s last year as well. Things haven’t gone according to plan & the Roosters won’t twist his arm to stay. They are free ing up $$$$, but I don’t think it’s for Cleary. That’s 2020 & they still need a middle forward and a 7 for next year.
Heard Roosters want Foran and Tapau

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t really watch Eels games but from the few I saw French seemed to struggle. Is he having a down year or was it just the games I saw?
Down year.. kids a magician and does not want to be stuck on the wing.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You can have Frawley if you want....

Status
Not open for further replies.