Feminists...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
...and I know there's a grind my gears thread, but this is worthy of a thread on its own:

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/food...r-cooking-husband-three-meals-a-day-c-7396790

What f**king business it of anyones, especially feminists, on how a woman choses to live her life? She likes making her husband 3 meals, he likes it, and everyone is happy. Why make a problem of something that's not there.

Now, I don't even live my life like this, but my wife is somewhat traditional as she does plenty of things like do the washing and makes dinner. I'm happy to make myself a coffee for breakfast and fix myself some lunch for work, and we are happy like that. We are happy. If some feminist comes out and has a go at my wife for doing what she does, I will bitch-slap the femininity out of them.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now who wears the pants and kicks the bums now, ill tell ya some shaved head bitch wearing doc martins with a nose ring.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
...and I know there's a grind my gears thread, but this is worthy of a thread on its own:

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/food...r-cooking-husband-three-meals-a-day-c-7396790

What f**king business it of anyones, especially feminists, on how a woman choses to live her life? She likes making her husband 3 meals, he likes it, and everyone is happy. Why make a problem of something that's not there.

Now, I don't even live my life like this, but my wife is somewhat traditional as she does plenty of things like do the washing and makes dinner. I'm happy to make myself a coffee for breakfast and fix myself some lunch for work, and we are happy like that. We are happy. If some feminist comes out and has a go at my wife for doing what she does, I will bitch-slap the femininity out of them.
I guarentee you she probably received some minor backlash from a couple of random idiots and one of her friends told her that she will become famous if she tells the news of her oppression. Just like the Chick-Chick-Boom girl and the million other "influencers" that use this tactic.

That said, if she was actually attacked by feminists for being a housewife, screw those feminists. There are some man-hating feminists like that out there, but most of them would celebrate her doing what she wants to do.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's her Tiktok account. See if you can find all this abuse she's apparently receiving from feminists. I couldn't see it but I didn't look too hard. A few seconds of looking at those lips made me sick so I had to log out of Tiktok

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do all the cooking in my household. Am I killing off Aussie male macho culture? Looking at all the top-knots and man-buns out there, I don't think that's my fault. I enjoy cooking and besides, it also means I don't have to eat wifey's cooking. She could somehow manage to burn a green salad.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I do all the cooking in my household. Am I killing off Aussie male macho culture? Looking at all the top-knots and man-buns out there, I don't think that's my fault. I enjoy cooking and besides, it also means I don't have to eat wifey's cooking. She could somehow manage to burn a green salad.
Same. The wife keeps telling me that if she wanted to cook, she wouldn't have married a chef. Plus, the only time she cooked for me it nearly killed me.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I started doing more cooking used to do it every night for years, cannot stand if I don't do it and the mrs mopes around then carries om I'll guess I'll go to the shops then and some how make it out a 1 minute drive to buy a piece of chicken is like climbing Everest with thongs

Wahesh

Reaction score
I started doing more cooking used to do it every night for years, cannot stand if I don't do it and the mrs mopes around then carries om I'll guess I'll go to the shops then and some how make it out a 1 minute drive to buy a piece of chicken is like climbing Everest with thongs
Are you a KFC eater?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I never cooked but then worked out that I actually like cooking and I’m a gun at it and if I cook I don’t have to clean which I hate doing. But my missus and I cook half an half but I’m better… Don’t tell her to come to this page or I actually don’t care I will probably pick up a Frangos chicken tonight because both of us can’t be fucked. But I surprised myself I’m actually a good cook.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fellas, if you're wife doesn't do this for you don't despair just get your girlfriend to do it for you
Better yet... get a feminist to do it... humiliate them even more!