Feeling Numb

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopDog91

Waterboy
Reaction score
Gone from frustration to disbelief to fury and now I just don't care probably because the players club and coach don't care either

Anyone else?
I'm with you. I've just come to accept this as the new norm. It's sad, but unfortunately this is what we will keep getting as long as the current coach, Board and management are running the club. No accountability at all means no change. So sad to see what this club has become.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been desensitised to losing, so it doesn't bother me as much as it once did. I can accept a loss stoically; but blunders and wretched play can still get under my skin - especially when some players are putting their all on the line. Too much passion for the Dogs of old not to care.

gildaddy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Listening to the game tonight I just had no belief that we were going to come back and win, never had felt like that before and just felt numb about the loss

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yep, not the proud successful club we once were.. this one up bullshit boring no impact footy is fucking rubbish..
Every game I watch I loose more and more interest.. ffs I get more joy out of watching storm/sharks games, at least it's exciting footy.. and trust me it makes me sick to say that..

I am absolutely dumbfounded that a highly paid so called super coach can keep producing this same style of rubbish week in week out and think it's going to be successful..

Wtf am I missing??

Hope is lost and interest is diminishing rapidly.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I laugh when I watch us now. Your god damned savior Reynolds was worst on field

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure Eastwood grounded that and we should of got the ball back.
Pretty sure Johnson promoted the ball from where it landed and it was no try.
Pretty sure we got fucked over but Bulldogs never quit.
Plenty of heart shown in the circumstances.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gone from frustration to disbelief to fury and now I just don't care probably because the players club and coach don't care either

Anyone else?
Spot on.

Reactions: DT

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've supported the club all my life. I watched with more interest in 2008 than I do now. Pretty much the only games I felt excited to watch this year was SOO.

This coach and administration is killing the passion fans have for the team. It will get to the point where they lose those fans altogether.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've supported the club all my life. I watched with more interest in 2008 than I do now. Pretty much the only games I felt excited to watch this year was SOO.

This coach and administration is killing the passion fans have for the team. It will get to the point where they lose those fans altogether.
I can tell u ALOT of passionate supporters i know of couldn't give a toss anymore inc myself.

I've become so numb and careless re the dogs its like i never actually supported em, pretty shit tbh. Haven't watched the last 4 matches jus read reports n seen highlights. I think its the start of the end for me...

Anyway I've accepted it and moved on to doin other things until the coach and board get tossed out. Can't get over what they've done to OUR club.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs = meh

Who cares anymore. Only thing going to keep me interested in a bulldogs game is if Des plays players in their 2018 position with a possible new game plan

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll always watch because it's my team and I'll always get frustrated because it's my team... but like you I was chasing the kids around, giving them dinner, looking at the tv once in a while and then came to the conclusion it's the bulldogs of old and we have no hope... we dead set made them look so good and they had foran out and Issac out for most of the game.

Enough of blaming refs and saying we never give up. We should have slapped 20-30 points on this team if we were serious.....

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wasn't even angry surprised or guttered about losing

When you don't care something isn't right

Smashed the gym this morning instead

Dopamine!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Years ago would go into each game thinking that it would be impossible for the other team to beat us.
Now I have zero expectations each week because the coaching is garbage and half the roster is not up to it, which is also the coaches fault.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I remember watching Souths, Knights and Tigers in the past to name just some and been amazed at the poor football I was watching... that has now become us and just horrid to watch... watching Graham, Tolman and even Klemmer at times, Eastwood and now Kasiano is so painful...

Mbye and Reynolds putting up un-contested bomb after another on 5th play... Morris forced to kick on 5th tackle... no great pressure on the opposition, can't score more than 16 points, woeful defense, you see the opposition go for a hard run through our defenders and more often than not they get through!

Never used to happen! Hoppa getting beat like scrambled eggs on one on one situations... we're fucked unless we have real change come through.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are clearly going through a rebuild , as a supporter you will have to sit through some crap for a little longer , hopefully not too much longer, I'm not as furious after a loss these days because they just aren't good enough , I will always support my team , but shit it's fucken hard ATM

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll always watch because it's my team and I'll always get frustrated because it's my team... but like you I was chasing the kids around, giving them dinner, looking at the tv once in a while and then came to the conclusion it's the bulldogs of old and we have no hope... we dead set made them look so good and they had foran out and Issac out for most of the game.

Enough of blaming refs and saying we never give up. We should have slapped 20-30 points on this team if we were serious.....
But for poor handling, the Warriors should have posted 38 points on us. Says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.