Opinion Screwed up world

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Thought I'd create a thread to remind people, that for all the differences in Oz, we're pretty lucky when it gets down to it. This shit went down in China recently.
Go to some of the twitter links (warning if your squeamish) for the footage. Pretty fckd up stuff. And bet due to the cash some of these clowns have, they get a slap on the wrist.

Post your links and comment.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It is indeed fucked up. Saddest part is how many people jumped in to help the original guy beat up the woman.
Head stomps, chairs, beer bottles - apparently they were local gangbangers. Weak cnts....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reminds me of some of the Sydney karaoke bars

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Thought I'd create a thread to remind people, that for all the differences in Oz, we're pretty lucky when it gets down to it. This shit went down in China recently.
Go to some of the twitter links (warning if your squeamish) for the footage. Pretty fckd up stuff. And bet due to the cash some of these clowns have, they get a slap on the wrist.

Post your links and comment.
I knew a 16 year old who was raped from 12 by her step dad and from the same age passed around as currency amongts a hells angels chapter in NT and as a threat to keep quite was made to do much much worse. She told me some details but couldnt keep it together so just handed me the court transcripts.

Knew another 19 year old who was used by her junkie gf to pay drugs debts to dealers from age 15. She would be taken to dealers houses or a shed on a rural property where she was tied up and raped and sodomized by mostly everyone who was around. This girl was often beaten pretty severly in public places in an outback nsw town of 8000 people. Including an rsl club where the gf banged her head against a wall repeatedly until her skull concaved. Miracle she's still alive.

I've witnessed alot of domestics disproportionately in aboriginal public housing settings that were much much worse than this video.

Not trying to denigrate your post but I've witnessed and heard 1st hand accounts of some pretty abhorrent acts of depravity and violence against women in this so called lucky country and not many of the victomizers are geld to account

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I knew a 16 year old who was raped from 12 by her step dad and from the same age passed around as currency amongts a hells angels chapter in NT and as a threat to keep quite was made to do much much worse. She told me some details but couldnt keep it together so just handed me the court transcripts.

Knew another 19 year old who was used by her junkie gf to pay drugs debts to dealers from age 15. She would be taken to dealers houses or a shed on a rural property where she was tied up and raped and sodomized by mostly everyone who was around. This girl was often beaten pretty severly in public places in an outback nsw town of 8000 people. Including an rsl club where the gf banged her head against a wall repeatedly until her skull concaved. Miracle she's still alive.

I've witnessed alot of domestics disproportionately in aboriginal public housing settings that were much much worse than this video.

Not trying to denigrate your post but I've witnessed and heard 1st hand accounts of some pretty abhorrent acts of depravity and violence against women in this so called lucky country and not many of the victomizers are geld to account
Hear ya bro - I can throw in my own list from growing up in houso (plus from a friend who did a 12mth health rotation at an aboriginal community in western NT) but all that is from 20-30 years ago. No phones, no evidence and a fairly slack legal out in most cases. Think things are better now than they were - as much as I hate wokeness it has encouraged people to come forward and courts are hearing it.

Regardless - like to think that if this went down in George Street - people wouldn't stand around and let it go down. Take old mate hooker stabber a few years ago - dude wasn't taken down by cops, by the public despite him waving a knife around.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Terrible. Absolutely horrible. Why do Chinese people fight weird. I mean, if it was any other race you’ll see like amateur wannabe MMA fighters.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember many years ago I watched this video, somewhere in China.

A baby abandoned, maybe 2/3 years old captured on street CCTV walking in the streets and ended up on the road, the baby was struck by a truck, ran over. By standers saw literally walked pass, inspected and kept walking.

It was the most horrifying thing I’ve seen.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I remember many years ago I watched this video, somewhere in China.

A baby abandoned, maybe 2/3 years old captured on street CCTV walking in the streets and ended up on the road, the baby was struck by a truck, ran over. By standers saw literally walked pass, inspected and kept walking.

It was the most horrifying thing I’ve seen.
It's kind of an Asian thing, don't really want to get involved if it isn't their business while the gangs have a lot of power over people. Saw a bit of it here growing up around the like of big circle and such with them having a strong influence over their community. There's also a lot of sickening Asian related crimes recorded through history, the Junko Furuta case comes to mind.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's kind of an Asian thing, don't really want to get involved if it isn't their business while the gangs have a lot of power over people. Saw a bit of it here growing up around the like of big circle and such with them having a strong influence over their community. There's also a lot of sickening Asian related crimes recorded through history, the Junko Furuta case comes to mind.
Lol Big Circle I haven’t heard that in decades. I grew up around that time period, 14k and other stupid Shit.

that junko case I remember. I don’t know how I remember but I do

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Was at maccas drive through the other night the absolute human filth I observed was just ….. shattering

***** forgot to put my cookies in with my order

deplorable

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not preaching but this is not a shock to Christians. In fact, you haven't seen nothing yet.

This shit hole you call earth is the Devils playground.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was at maccas drive through the other night the absolute human filth I observed was just ….. shattering

***** forgot to put my cookies in with my order

deplorable
That's awful.
And to think this sort of behaviour comes from a bunch of 15 year olds....

Makes you sick and never want to go back there.....

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Lol Big Circle I haven’t heard that in decades. I grew up around that time period, 14k and other stupid Shit.

that junko case I remember. I don’t know how I remember but I do
I know not Chinese but remember 5T and Madonnas Boys? Those guys were crazy

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Don't know what's worse, the piece of shit hitting a woman, or none of the "men" on her side didn't belt the ****.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This thing needs to be shot in the face 30 times with an AK47 at point blank range...