Favourite Movie Quotes or moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Major Marquis Warren: Beggin' for his life, your boy told me his whole Life Story. And YOU, was in that story General. And when I knew me I had the son, of the Bloody nice guy Killer of Baton Rouge, I knew me I was gonna have some fun! It was COLD the day I killed your boy. And I don't mean snowy mountain in Wyoming cold... Colder than that. And on that cold day, with your boy at the business end of my gun barrel... I made him STRIP. Right down to his bare ass. Then I told him to start walkin'. I walked his naked ass for two hours... 'fore the cold collapsed him. Then he commits to beggin' again. But this time, he wasn't beggin' to go home. He knew he'd never see his home again. And he wasn't beggin' for his life neither, 'cause he knew that was long gone. All he wanted, was a BLANKET. Now don't judge your boy too harshly, General. You ain't never been cold as your boy was that day. You'd be surprised; what a man that cold, would-do-for-a-blanket. You wanna know what your boy did? I pulled my BIG, BLACK, PECKER outta my pants. And I made him crawl in the snow on all fours over to it. Then I grabbed a handful of that black hair at the back of his head... And I stuck my Big Black Johnson right down his goddamn throat! And it was fulla' blood... so it was warm. Oh, you bet your sweet ass it was warm. And Charles Chester Smithers sucked on that warm black dingus for as loong as he could. Hahahaahaha! Startin' to see pictures, ain't ya?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Major Marquis Warren: Beggin' for his life, your boy told me his whole Life Story. And YOU, was in that story General. And when I knew me I had the son, of the Bloody nice guy Killer of Baton Rouge, I knew me I was gonna have some fun! It was COLD the day I killed your boy. And I don't mean snowy mountain in Wyoming cold... Colder than that. And on that cold day, with your boy at the business end of my gun barrel... I made him STRIP. Right down to his bare ass. Then I told him to start walkin'. I walked his naked ass for two hours... 'fore the cold collapsed him. Then he commits to beggin' again. But this time, he wasn't beggin' to go home. He knew he'd never see his home again. And he wasn't beggin' for his life neither, 'cause he knew that was long gone. All he wanted, was a BLANKET. Now don't judge your boy too harshly, General. You ain't never been cold as your boy was that day. You'd be surprised; what a man that cold, would-do-for-a-blanket. You wanna know what your boy did? I pulled my BIG, BLACK, PECKER outta my pants. And I made him crawl in the snow on all fours over to it. Then I grabbed a handful of that black hair at the back of his head... And I stuck my Big Black Johnson right down his goddamn throat! And it was fulla' blood... so it was warm. Oh, you bet your sweet ass it was warm. And Charles Chester Smithers sucked on that warm black dingus for as loong as he could. Hahahaahaha! Startin' to see pictures, ain't ya?
*Cracks whip one last time*

"Now tell me again what's your name boy?"

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love that movie, especially the ending:

Major Marquis Warren: about Daisy as she's laying on the floor] No, don't shoot her!

Sheriff Chris Mannix: Why the hell not?

Major Marquis Warren: [stutters] John Ruth...

[long pause]

Major Marquis Warren: Now, John Ruth was one mighty, mighty bastard. But the last thang that bastard did before he died was save your life. We gonna die, white boy. We ain't got no say in that. There is one thang left we have to say here; and that's how we kill this bitch. I say shootin's too good for her. John Ruth could'a shot her any where, any time along the way, but John Ruth was "The Hangman," and when "The Hangman" catches you, you don't die by no bullet.

[pause]

Major Marquis Warren: When "The Hangman" catches you...

[slight pause]

Major Marquis Warren: ... you hang!

Sheriff Chris Mannix: [grinning wide] You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang!

[Mannix and Warren look over at Daisy and laugh gleefully as she glances up at both of them with an agonizing expression on her face; she knows they're about to hang her]

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
* Spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen it

" how you like that, ya bushwackin' castrater' :tearsofjoy:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Running Man..with Arnie..there are plenty of em..this is a classic..

Damon Killian: There are still two stalkers out there. Dynamo and Fireball. Who do you think will make the next kill?

Elderly Lady: Oh my. That's a tough one.

Damon Killian: Come on, Agnes. You can do it. Who do you think?

Elderly Lady: Alright, I think the next kill will be made by... Ben Richards.

Damon Killian: No, no. Agnes, Richards is a runner. You have to pick a stalker.

Elderly Lady: I can pick anyone I choose. And I choose... Ben Richards. That boy is one mean motherfucker.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/4a7e697a-4bc9-48d3-9e34-c515720ebae0

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

"a pair of titties, make you wanna stand up and beg for buttermilk, ass like a 10 year old boy :tearsofjoy:

The best Arnie movie after both terminators and predator imo

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Absolutely shocking movie if taken seriously, however view it as a comedy and it's some of the funniest shit ever.

3:07 = Nic cage at his best :tearsofjoy:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@The_Chimpster and @Mr 95% I'm not sure if you guys have seen this but it's freaking funny lol...

Yep I’ve seen this before..it’s great.. I’d shit myself if I was standing next to what I thought was a wax statue..and than BOOM he moves..ha ha ha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.