Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
mmm bondi burger or rappa with chilli:D

oporto's by far

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TdoggBulldog said:
a medium cheeseburger meal is only $5.45.... which is like $6 over there..... how can you not afford that?
Like i said im poor lol, :p, plus my mum is steeling all my pocket money from me :(

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
oportos is awesome!!

its portugese chicken :D they come in the form of burgers, wraps, whole, quarter, chicken, chicken strips and their chips with so much chicken salt MMMMM... only downside is that sometimes you have to wait a while while they make it for ya fresh :grinning:

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Yeah i was telling someone from WA if they have oportos and they go what the hell is that i told them its nice potugese chicken and they make fresh burgers while you wait. And then there like nah our main fast food franchise is Red Rooster

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
~doggie~diva~ said:
oportos is awesome!!

its portugese chicken :D they come in the form of burgers, wraps, whole, quarter, chicken, chicken strips and their chips with so much chicken salt MMMMM... only downside is that sometimes you have to wait a while while they make it for ya fresh :grinning:

you forgot to mention the mayonaise

i bought their mayo from coles, and its now in my fridge ready to put on home made burgers:D
the only problem is it was $8:(

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
~doggie~diva~ said:
oportos is awesome!!

Yummy...i want some :sleep: , see we dont have that here whea i live :(

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
OH MAN! how nice is their mayonaise in their norm burgers!! its like a non-tangy mayo!! its awesome!!

T

TdoggBulldog

SOLIOLA said:
Yeah i was telling someone from WA if they have oportos and they go what the hell is that i told them its nice potugese chicken and they make fresh burgers while you wait. And then there like nah our main fast food franchise is Red Rooster

our main franchise would have to be... hmm... we have 3 maccas... so yer maccas... we have like 2 red roosters.... 2 kebab stores... and like 1 hungrys 1 kfc and thats bout it....mackays GAY

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hey mrR, whats their "legendary sauce"? i always thought it was the mayo, but is it their chilli sauce their referring to?

LOL EGG SAUCE!! thats the crap we got at home but i never wanted to really eat...

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
cause i worked though my lunch hour :( my boss went n bought me a bondi burger combo meal todays :D

Status
Not open for further replies.