Favourite Commercial...

D

D0ggyStylz

Cmon rach...

every kid loved that commercial back in the day. Would not have worked without Cantona either!

A

A_C

Cmon rach...

every kid loved that commercial back in the day. Would not have worked without Cantona either!
im looking at it from a technical aspect :p i don't think execution was 100% haha nah its pretty good!!! and i must say i did like the au revoir at the end!

D

D0ggyStylz

PS. As a side note. (christopher Lee) Saruman from LOTR is the Narrator

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i loved that ad... i remember they use to put the premier league on the abc and when they go to a commercial... they always play this ad

and how young were these players?

figo, ronaldo, bergkamp, giggs

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Favourite ad?

Mr T's effort:

SNICKERS! GET SOME NUTS!!!! *GRUNT*

Last edited by a moderator:

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
normally tommy johnson wouldn't have a chance against nba superstar grant hill, but today, tommy's drinking sprite.

i use to love that ad

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
What happened to the Solo man cans ad?

They are now known as the drink for mankind..

Was there a push for it to be banned?

N

Natboy

Does anyone think the main voice from the paypal ad is the same guy as beached az? haha

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I remember seeing this ad for the first time when I was in japan for the toyota corolla ad

[video=youtube;AOfy4XHBy_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOfy4XHBy_0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I remember seeing this ad for the first time when I was in japan for the toyota corolla ad

[video=youtube;AOfy4XHBy_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOfy4XHBy_0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]
WTF ?? Is that a guy or a girl ?

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm currently admiring the ad where the astronaut is dreaming of his car (Ford?).

Plus the Snickers ad with Alf Stewart. A very good companion to the one with Betty White.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
WTF ?? Is that a guy or a girl ?
Haha, I started watching thinking "that doesn't look like a woman's ass. Guess I was right

Best ads: Bonds ads and any Beer ads.

Worst ads: TAB ads. They seem to attempt to be beer ads but fail horribly.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Worst ads: Samuel L Jackson for Bet365

Cringe-****ing-worthy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Worst ads: Samuel L Jackson for Bet365

Cringe-****ing-worthy.
"If you aren't part of the worlds biggest sports betting website you should be thinking to yourself.. Sheesh, why aren't I part of the worlds biggest sports betting website?"

Maybe 'cause I'm not an idiot.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
"If you aren't part of the worlds biggest sports betting website you should be thinking to yourself.. Sheesh, why aren't I part of the worlds biggest sports betting website?"

Maybe 'cause I'm not an idiot.
I think Bet365 offered it to him but he refused . They then Twisted his Shaft, which was thought to be Unbreakable. His Black Snake Moaned in Fury after The Other Guys did Unthinkable things to it and called him the N-Word repeatedly. It could no longer star in any more xXx rated movies.

It was then that they held him to ransom, and the S.W.A.T. team with all their Rules Of Engagement and The Negotiator, Jackie Brown, Changing Lanes quickly on her way to the scene, knew they had no more Time To Kill.

Samuel agreed to the Basic conditions, although some mother****ing Snakes On A Plane terrorised his jet on his way back to the Home Of The Brave. He was thrown Against the Wall, and they crashed Out Of Sight into the Deep Blue Sea. He Died Hard With A Vengeance.

Mother And Child cried when they heard of the news, and The Man 'Mundine' sang at his funeral to the tune of a Red Violin. He told everyone that Resurrecting The Champ was really about him and that he would Kill Bill Williams in the ring if they ever squared up. He then proceeded to promote his new range of boxa Jumpers, although his Coach Carter told him to stop because he was embarrassing himself, so he checked back into room 1408 and watched his favourite movie, Pulp Fiction.

-----

Well, at least this is what happened/will happen in my head. I'm bored. Shut up.