Favourite Commercial...

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what is it?

I LOVE the Bonds Mash ad - where all the girls are in really bright undies and bras and they are doing all different types of dance styles...

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the fisher and paykel water saver washing machine ad...dad's in the laundry pulling all the buckets of water saved out, and then the son runs in, looks, and runs out screaming 'MUUUUUUUM, LOOK WHAT DAD DID!' lol

cracks me up every time

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
So what is it?

I LOVE the Bonds Mash ad - where all the girls are in really bright undies and bras and they are doing all different types of dance styles...
Love that commercial also :grinning:

H

Haztrick

IT'S A BIG AD! VE-RY BIG AD! CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG, IT, ISSSSSS!

That one was brilliant.

A

A_C

The tooheys ad is the best all time ad with the tongue.

My current fave is the cadbury creme egg one - "they're back on the streets" and an egg randomly drops from the sky and smashes some guys car.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the TED ad with the tongue? fmd i hated that one!

vb makes good ads...

A

A_C

the TED ad with the tongue? fmd i hated that one!

vb makes good ads...
yes - it was pure advertising genius. It stirred controversy without pushing the barriers and it is memorable whether you hate it or not - everyone remembers it.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I absolutley love that Virgin Blue ad where the fella gets out of the cab and leaves his keys in it and finds that he can't get in the house and the dog is totally stuck there, finds an open window upstairs and all of a sudden, some Virgin Blue staff come running along with a set of steps and the flight chick says to him "Welcome Home"...