Favourite Comedy Movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Some of my all time favs are
Return of the Pink Panther (Peter Sellers)
Spaceballs
BASEketball
Happy Gilmore/Billy Maddison
Ace Ventura
Flying high 1 & 2
Planes, trains & automobiles
Uncle Buck
Robin Hood Men in tights
Anchorman
Old school
Bulletproof
Just to name a few haha love old school comedies

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
This scene from old school always cracks me up

My fav quote will always be when he goes streaking and says "Cmon Snoop-a-loop and bring the green guy"
Lost my shit in laughter just like the "glass case of emotion" in anchorman. Will Ferrell i so funny!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Some of my all time favs are
Return of the Pink Panther (Peter Sellers)
Spaceballs
BASEketball
Happy Gilmore/Billy Maddison
Ace Ventura
Flying high 1 & 2
Planes, trains & automobiles
Uncle Buck
Robin Hood Men in tights
Anchorman
Old school
Bulletproof
Just to name a few haha love old school comedies
From your list, I've seen...

Happy Gilmore
Billy Maddison
Ace Ventura (Pet Detective)
Uncle Buck
Robin Hood Men in tights
Old school
Bulletproof

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My fav quote will always be when he goes streaking and says "Cmon Snoop-a-loop and bring the green guy"
Lost my shit in laughter just like the "glass case of emotion" in anchorman. Will Ferrell i so funny!
Dean Pritchard: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome, the co-host of CNN's Crossfire, famed political consultant, the raging Cajun, Mr. James Carville.
James Carville: Thank you, Thank you, Dean Pritchard. It's an honor and a pleasure to be here, sir.
Dean Pritchard: Topic number one. What is your position on the role of government in supporting innovation in the field of biotechnology?
James Carville: Well, Dean, I'm, I'm glad that you asked that question...
Frank: Uhhh... Actually, I'd like to jump in and take that one, Jimmy, If you don't mind.
James Carville: Have at it, Hoss.
Frank: [Frank takes a drink of water, makes a funny face and grunts] Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking. As a world leader, it's important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly there will always be a need for us to have a well-articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development. Thank you.
[Frank grunts, makes a face and goes limp; audience applauds]
Frank: What happened? I blacked out
Dean Pritchard: That was interesting. ha ha. Thank you very much. And, uh, your rebuttal? Mr. Carville.
James Carville: Oh... It... We... have no response. That was perfect.
Frank: That's the way you do it! That's the way you debate!

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Dean Pritchard: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome, the co-host of CNN's Crossfire, famed political consultant, the raging Cajun, Mr. James Carville.
James Carville: Thank you, Thank you, Dean Pritchard. It's an honor and a pleasure to be here, sir.
Dean Pritchard: Topic number one. What is your position on the role of government in supporting innovation in the field of biotechnology?
James Carville: Well, Dean, I'm, I'm glad that you asked that question...
Frank: Uhhh... Actually, I'd like to jump in and take that one, Jimmy, If you don't mind.
James Carville: Have at it, Hoss.
Frank: [Frank takes a drink of water, makes a funny face and grunts] Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking. As a world leader, it's important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly there will always be a need for us to have a well-articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development. Thank you.
[Frank grunts, makes a face and goes limp; audience applauds]
Frank: What happened? I blacked out
Dean Pritchard: That was interesting. ha ha. Thank you very much. And, uh, your rebuttal? Mr. Carville.
James Carville: Oh... It... We... have no response. That was perfect.
Frank: That's the way you do it! That's the way you debate!
So good!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
From your list, I've seen...

Happy Gilmore
Billy Maddison
Ace Ventura (Pet Detective)
Uncle Buck
Robin Hood Men in tights
Old school
Bulletproof
Surely you've seen the Flying High movies..

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHAT ABOUT BOB! bill murray movie from 1991 is my fav all time, but just recently i watched sour grapes the larry david movie which made my day

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
WHAT ABOUT BOB! bill murray movie from 1991 is my fav all time, but just recently i watched sour grapes the larry david movie which made my day
That reminds me. Stripes. One of the all time greatest comedies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Definitely get on BASEketball mate! The creators of South park and it has so many funny moments.
I forgot The princes bride! Love that movie!
The most underrated comedy of all-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.