Favourite Christmas Movie

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I used to love segal until he was caught out being a fraudulent poof. Also he will cry if you fat “shame” him
Never liked segal, I was more of an Arnie and van damme fan growing up.
I'll never forget that story Sylvester Stallone told in an interview when he had some huge Hollywood party where all the big action guys attended, segal bragged about how he could smash van damme.....until van damme showed up and confronted him saying let's take it outside, segal bolted. Van damme even followed him to a club again demanding to fight the fraud but again he did his vanishing act. Plus some old Martial arts dude made him shit his pants on the set of one of his own movies :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

https://judoweekly.com/watch-steven-seagal-choked-out-by-judo-master-and-poops-his-pants/

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll never forget that story Sylvester Stallone told in an interview when he had some huge Hollywood party where all the big action guys attended, segal bragged about how he could smash van damme.....until van damme showed up and confronted him saying let's take it outside, segal bolted. Van damme even followed him to a club again demanding to fight the fraud but again he did his vanishing act. Plus some old Martial arts dude made him shit his pants on the set of one of his own movies :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

https://judoweekly.com/watch-steven-seagal-choked-out-by-judo-master-and-poops-his-pants/
So many of these stories are coming out lol what an absolute fucken flop. Can’t beliege I enjoyed his movies at one point.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Play this in your office max volume
I've already experienced that bro.

A guy I worked with asked me to send it to him via bluetooth 10 years ago (remember those days lol). So he gave me his phone and went to get a coffee and I sent it from my phone. It went through then a message came through on his phone saying it came in. So I pressed the ok button to open the message (to save the song) but instead of opening the message, the damn thing opened the song and started playing it PRECISELY at the EXACT TIME a group of suits walked out of a meeting room. My mate who was walking back heard the starting music and said "NO" and ran over to take the phone off me to try and stop it from playing, but the he couldn't stop it before the word "cock" was said, and all the suits heard it but didn't react. I couldn't stop laughing.

Wahesh

Reaction score

No one who's worked with Seagal has anything good to say about him. As long as his movies entertain me and he doesn't have beef with me I don't really care. As for Seagal, you don't become a 7th-dan black belt in aikido by being a fairy. The reason he probably did the disappearing act on VD (whom I also love) was probably because he's a practicing Buddhist who prefer peaceful resolutions.

I only became a Seagal fan in 2005 after seeing one of his so-bad-it's-good 80s movies :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No one who's worked with Seagal has anything good to say about him. As long as his movies entertain me and he doesn't have beef with me I don't really care. As for Seagal, you don't become a 7th-dan black belt in aikido by being a fairy. The reason he probably did the disappearing act on VD (whom I also love) was probably because he's a practicing Buddhist who prefer peaceful resolutions.

I only because a Seagal fan in 2005 after seeing one of his so-bad-it's-good 80s movies :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I thought you had to be a fairy to do aikido, all the moves looks like a gay dude who to a cherry pie out of the oven without mitts flapping his hands around

Wahesh

Reaction score
I thought you had to be a fairy to do aikido, all the moves looks like a gay dude who to a cherry pie out of the oven without mitts flapping his hands around
You're right bro lol. But still... I wouldn't want to be up against Seagal all wound up on said oven mitts (oven mitts scene kicks in from 3:23).

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I only because a Seagal fan in 2005 after seeing one of his so-bad-it's-good 80s movies :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
If he is a practising Buddhist, why would he brag about kicking someone's arse then run away when challenged?
He also sucker punched John leguizamo on the set of executive decision after the pony- tailed git said "I'm in charge, everything I say is law, anyone doesn't agree?" and the dude laughed at him, as anyone would.
Doesn't sound very peaceful to me

Wahesh

Reaction score
If he is a practising Buddhist, why would he brag about kicking someone's arse then run away when challenged?
He also sucker punched John leguizamo on the set of executive decision after the pony- tailed git said "I'm in charge, everything I say is law, anyone doesn't agree?" and the dude laughed at him, as anyone would.
Doesn't sound very peaceful to me
Mean SS is one of those actors your can't take too seriously. So bad he's good :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

DMX said he would never work with Seagal again after Exit Wounds. I'm not sure why... I freaking love that movie.

Apparently Jenny McCarthy said he sexually harassed her in his hotel room when auditioning for Under Seige 2. He told her to take her top off and she stormed out of the room. Funnily enough, the character whom she was auditioning for actually did take her top off in the movie to distract a guard so that probably was legit.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if Seagal and Vin Diesel were to star in a movie together... apparently they're as bad as each other behind the scenes (hence The Rocks on-going feud with VD).

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mean SS is one of those actors your can't take too seriously. So bad he's good :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

DMX said he would never work with Seagal again after Exit Wounds. I'm not sure why... I freaking love that movie.

Apparently Jenny McCarthy said he sexually harassed her in his hotel room when auditioning for Under Seige 2. He told her to take her top off and she stormed out of the room. Funnily enough, the character whom she was auditioning for actually did take her top off in the movie to distract a guard so that probably was legit.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if Seagal and Vin Diesel were to star in a movie together... apparently they're as bad as each other behind the scenes (hence The Rocks on-going feud with VD).
When dmx says he doesn't want to work with you, you know you have gigantic problems. The guy is a multiple felon and attempted to impersonate an FBI agent. I heard the Jenny McCarthy story and I'm not defending pony tail in any shape or form but if I was in his position I probably would have done the same thing, she was smoking back then :hearteyes:
A Baldy diesel and pony tail flick, I can't stand either one but I'd definitely watch that just to take the absolute piss out of it

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

An Indian speaking Assyrian...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Out for Justice - one of his better movies. The bar scene in that movie was epic.
My favourite scene is when that lady is having road rage while he is stopped in traffic smoking crack.

Then he gets out of the car, grabs her by the back of her hair and shoots her head off!
Damn they knew how to make movies.

Wahesh

Reaction score
My favourite scene is when that lady is having road rage while he is stopped in traffic smoking crack.

Then he gets out of the car, grabs her by the back of her hair and shoots her head off!
Damn they knew how to make movies.
That scene was the one used to depict just how much of a psychopath the character was.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Seagal just a jew who could do karate.
That’s a free ticket to B grade star.

The funny thing is he actually looks very young for his age if he lost weight.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Seagal just a jew who could do karate.
That’s a free ticket to B grade star.

The funny thing is he actually looks very young for his age if he lost weight.
Mate Seagal is a practising Buddhist and has been for over 40 years. His dad was Jewish and his mum Catholic.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know it's pretty similar to that guy who swears a lot's thread but what's your favourite Christmas Movie?

Mine, without a doubt, is Home Alone 2. That movie started my love affair with New York and has a great soundtrack.
I love that movie so much.. Home Alone 1 & 2 I can watch again and again