Favourite Christmas Movie

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do any of those Christmas movies actually reference what Christ-mas is actually about? Or just magic lol.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No offence taken here mate.

Can't take offence when you no such statements are just plain wrong, and incoherent.
Die Hard is a Christmas movie. Anyone saying anything other than "Die Hard" is officially dead to me.
I'm dead you you @Hacky McAxe? Then Bruce Willis must also be dead to you. So it seems a few feathers have been ruffled by me saying that Die Hard is NOT a Christmas movie, rather, it is an action movie set around Christmas time. Well... why take my word from it. Why not take the word directly from the horses mouth? The horses being Bruce Willis and
;)

upload_2018-11-13_7-40-4.png

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm dead you you @Hacky McAxe? Then Bruce Willis must also be dead to you. So it seems a few feathers have been ruffled by me saying that Die Hard is NOT a Christmas movie, rather, it is an action movie set around Christmas time. Well... why take my word from it. Why not take the word directly from the horses mouth? The horses being Bruce Willis and
;)

View attachment 8103
Yeah but Bruce Willis is an arsehole so who cares what he says?

Serious too. Apparently he's one of the worst people you could ever work with.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1349860/Kevin-Smith-Bruce-Willis-soul-cru