Favourite Chocolate Bar

What's Your Favourite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Found a shop up here that stocks the good old Chokito ( but it is from England as it is no longer produced here.) Asked them if they could source the Poly Waffle but alas it is no longer with us...:upset:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Found a shop up here that stocks the good old Chokito ( but it is from England as it is no longer produced here.) Asked them if they could source the Poly Waffle but alas it is no longer with us...:upset:
Can you get me a crate of Chokitos? The cheque is in the mail ;) lol

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A while ago I went on a “picnic” and unwrapped a gorgeous “Turkish delight” . She was “cherry ripe” and I just couldn’t resist it and had to give it a “twirl” .
My “mars bar” received a “boost” when it noticed the “flake” positioned on all fours like a “ Kit Kat” waiting be fingered.
There was a “bounty ” but decided to negotiate nevertheless. I’ll bite your “curly wurly” if you “chomp” on my “Polly waffle” .
There were a few initial “snickers” but I could see it wasnt going to be hard to get “violet crumble” as she wasn’t all “smarties” .
I decided to bypass the “ malteasers ” and get straight into the “caramel kisses” . This “freddo’s ” “chokito” was anything but “chunky” when the time had come for the “Milky Way” .

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
A while ago I went on a “picnic” and unwrapped a gorgeous “Turkish delight” . She was “cherry ripe” and I just couldn’t resist it and had to give it a “twirl” .
My “mars bar” received a “boost” when it noticed the “flake” positioned on all fours like a “ Kit Kat” waiting be fingered.
There was a “bounty ” but decided to negotiate nevertheless. I’ll bite your “curly wurly” if you “chomp” on my “Polly waffle” .
There were a few initial “snickers” but I could see it wasnt going to be hard to get “violet crumble” as she wasn’t all “smarties” .
I decided to bypass the “ malteasers ” and get straight into the “caramel kisses” . This “freddo’s ” “chokito” was anything but “chunky” when the time had come for the “Milky Way” .
Cool, but you missed "marvelous creations" ;)

A

Alexander the Great

Bounty and cherry ripe with a big fuck off cup of milk. Game on

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I also love jaffa (orange-flavored chocolate).

Has anyone here tried Terry's? It's chocolate shaped like an orange (all sliced up etc...) for a totally orgasmic mouth experience!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I also love jaffa (orange-flavored chocolate).

Has anyone here tried Terry's? It's chocolate shaped like an orange (all sliced up etc...) for a totally orgasmic mouth experience!

I used to head butt them to unlock the segments lol

Status
Not open for further replies.