Favourite Burger Joint

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For any westies in the area, Zaza's grill at Plumpton has some pretty awesome burgers. Its located at one of the front shops at Plumpton shops.

Burger Point at Marsden park is pretty awesome too.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For any westies in the area, Zaza's grill at Plumpton has some pretty awesome burgers. Its located at one of the front shops at Plumpton shops.

Burger Point at Marsden park is pretty awesome too.
I have heard good things about Burger Point but every time I'm out at Marsden Park the Mrs just wants to go Costco shopping then piss off. No time for burgers.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit of a burger connoisseur.. I have eaten at all these places and rate their burgers well .. Holly heffa (Bonnyrigg), BL burgers (multiple locations), Cali burger (Carnes Hill), superior burger (Wakeley), mister gees (food truck), milky lane (multiple locations), Mary's (Newton), braedes burgers (Parramatta).. I've tried several others but didn't rate them for one reason or another..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I ate at the Burger Project a few times at Macquarie, and it was pretty crap. Bland flavour, rubbish meat. I gave them a bad rating and review on Facebook. They created a fake Facebook account and spammed the review with "you don't know real food, go back to Maccas"

People ended up spamming the fake account and spamming Burger Project for creating the fake account.

The place ended up closing down a few months later.

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Went to Bar Luca on Saturday night and had the Blame Canada. It was amazing.

Marys at Newtown is another fave of mine.

Orangeville Meat Company at Gregory Hills.

Although haven't been there, have heard good things about Suzie Dukes at Ingleburn.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Theres a burger shop at condell park which usually attracts every hectik habib.

Im a bit confused though?
They don't serve that shit vanilla argyle or shisha for the mindless puppets to smoke!

Whats up with shisha?
How come we've had middle eastern people in this country for like forever?

But only now in the last 2 years have these stupid argyle cafes been popping up!

Im not condoning it, but it would be nice if someone dropped a pipebomb in the titanic!
Hope that place sinks just like the ship it takes its name after!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bar Luca - City
Mary's - Newtown
Down N out - Top Ryde isn't bad either

In and out - US west coast
Shake shack - US East coast and SG

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bar Luca - City
Mary's - Newtown
Down N out - Top Ryde isn't bad either

In and out - US west coast
Shake shack - US East coast and SG
Ever try Fatburger in the US? I'm obsessed lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Have pretty much been to all the good burger places, Mary’s easily ranks number one in Sydney followed by burger project

A

Alexander the Great

Burger project could do with a bigger serving. Find for a big unit you need two at least.

Marys wings go ok.
Have pretty much been to all the good burger places, Mary’s easily ranks number one in Sydney followed by burger project

A

Alexander the Great

A skinny Mexican **** broke the record on L.A. 23 patties are something ridiculous.

He must have been stonned as a sick **** to get all that down.

The burgers are wicked. Rated
Ever try Fatburger in the US? I'm obsessed lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A skinny Mexican **** broke the record on L.A. 23 patties are something ridiculous.

He must have been stonned as a sick **** to get all that down.

The burgers are wicked. Rated
Most of the fancy places need bigger servings but it’s about more cash for less with them

Also a few places do need better sides as well. I do enjoy a Mary’s mash and gravy but burger projects sides are pretty weak yet their chocolate soft serve is good though

I had a 21 patty cheese burger from maccas as a dare from mates since they paid, was good lmao

IMG_6375.JPG

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Most of the fancy places need bigger servings but it’s about more cash for less with them

Also a few places do need better sides as well. I do enjoy a Mary’s mash and gravy but burger projects sides are pretty weak yet their chocolate soft serve is good though

I had a 21 patty cheese burger from maccas as a dare from mates since they paid, was good lmao

View attachment 11158
I like a good burger that I can fit in my mouth. I did have fun eating the Noah's Ark at Burgers by Josh (2 large beef patties, 2 chicken patties, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 of each animal), but big burgers annoy me. If I can't just eat it and be happy then it's annoying.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haven't tried Mary's ret. Burger Projects all seem to be closing down. All their Queensland branches closed down. Many of their NSW ones have closed down too with the Parramatta one closing recently.

A

Alexander the Great

That's fucking impressive

View attachment 11158

A

Alexander the Great

Bar luca burgers I sometimes have to break down into two sessions.

Can become a mess but worth it
I like a good burger that I can fit in my mouth. I did have fun eating the Noah's Ark at Burgers by Josh (2 large beef patties, 2 chicken patties, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 of each animal), but big burgers annoy me. If I can't just eat it and be happy then it's annoying.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

View attachment 11158
Please tell me you finished it....