Farewell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Dont be so sure.

If you go on trumps Facebook page and read the comments....everyone is 100% behind him.

Go on hillarys page. its 50/50.

My theory is that Trump inspires more passion in his supporters and they will be out to vote.

Hillary doesnt do any of that. So people who dont like either but prefer HRC wont show at the polls.

I saw a poll today that actually had trump in front.

Im not claiming hes going to win, but this will be a close contest.
Polls don't give an accurate indication of the win, you need to check the betting agencies (yes, they are doing this). Hillary is paying $1.10 and DT is out to something like $4.00.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm big on spelling too, but you'll need to forgive me on this one.

Give me the credit on going for a long winded diatribe whilst dodging traffic. Takes a good brain to do all that at once.
Wouldn't it be more grammatically correct to of worded that "it takes a good amount of brain power to do all that at once"?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Get over your self this thread was about you leaving so fuck off or shut three down you nob.
Bro you are so angry.

Are you having a bad day? do you need any advice/shoulder to lean on etc.

if so, pm me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Im surpringly good actually.

Hang around and you'll see some absolute peaches coming out of my typing fingers.
Well we have no choice to hang around, you said farewell 5 weeks ago and are still here lol

You actually don't bother me because I see you as low level troll with not much experience.

But you have the potential to be a very, very annoying **** lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Well we have no choice to hang around, you said farewell 5 weeks ago and are still here lol

You actually don't bother me because I see you as low level troll with not much experience.

But you have the potential to be a very, very annoying **** lol
i sort of want to say thankyou, i sort of want to say fuck you as well.

I'll need to contemplate my official position on this :kissing::kissing::kissing:

Im off the cuff, but I can also be very considered, diligent and poised as well so i'll need to think.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i sort of want to say thankyou, i sort of want to say fuck you as well.

I'll need to contemplate my official position on this :kissing::kissing::kissing:

Im off the cuff, but I can also be very considered, diligent and poised as well so i'll need to think.
Say thank you or fuck you, I don't mind. I have a comeback for either one lol

You can be like me and say the words that you truly feel and not the words of one who kneels.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Say thank you or fuck you, I don't mind. I have a comeback for either one lol

You can be like me and say the words that you truly feel and not the words of one who kneels.
tell them what you want to hear, and when they tell you something nod your head smile,agree. Then go back to doing what ever you were doing anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.