Fans

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear you are dealing with mental and physical issues brother. I hope you get the help you need.
Mate, you went off half cocked at everyone that doesn't cry at the site of an untalented kid crying because he finally realised he is nothing without his surname.

Never had a problem with you on here and I wish to continue that. If my straight out words and non-pc words offended you then I am sorry.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oowwaaaaa assassin
Very scary words
The thing is Malla. I'm supporting you on your views on Flanno as I think it's unfair that peopel are ripping into him in the way they are.

But, people are pointing out that your views are being hypocritical which is a different matter. I believe this is where a lot of the venom is coming from.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
ironically we have an r u ok thread stickied
Nobody has answered, had he got issues or people assuming because he nearly cried he has issues?

Big difference.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
if you somehow prove yourself to your fans , and give them faith when you get a shot.. then I’m happy to see that and form shift, I will applaud and be in full support of you in the blue and white. Until then .. I’ve got nothing right now..!!

Malla

Reaction score
Mate, you went off half cocked at everyone that doesn't cry at the site of an untalented kid crying because he finally realised he is nothing without his surname.

Never had a problem with you on here and I wish to continue that. If my straight out words and non-pc words offended you then I am sorry.
Ok
I’ll be honest, I couldn’t care less if you have a problem with me or not.
Apoligy accepted.

Malla

Reaction score
The thing is Malla. I'm supporting you on your views on Flanno as I think it's unfair that peopel are ripping into him in the way they are.

But, people are pointing out that your views are being hypocritical which is a different matter. I believe this is where a lot of the venom is coming from.
Not at all, people are asking him to harden up after seeing that. It’s distasteful, but that’s their opinion and if that’s how they go about it then so be it.
We are nothing but fans on a sports forum.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

That's exactly it, but can't see it from his high horse.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All NRL players are fair game to have their rugby league performances scrutinised imo..

Thats the whole point of online forums..

Players are praised when they do well & so should be able to cop criticism when they stuff up..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Find me where I have told someone to harden up when they’ve cried on camera? Please lol
My concrete milkshake was before seeing the footage because of was taken down.

After seeing it, he still needs to harden up and prove he deserves our jumper.

PS I'm not going to trawl the whole kennel to see if you have never been critical of any player.

PPS he only paused when they asked him about his dad. If he paused when asked about letting down the team then maybe I'll think he actually realises he isn't performing and needs to harden up, then I would give him a break.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He got emotional when talking about his dad. Does that mean he is having mental issues? I think Flanno feels he has let his dad down hence his emotional response.

We all battle through day to day life issues some worse than others and hey big men do cry but do you put everyone that cries into the mental issues basket? I say no and in fact he could even be more insulted by people saying that. He got a little emotional talking about his dad. No big issue imo.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He got emotional when talking about his dad. Does that mean he is having mental issues? I think Flanno feels he has let his dad down hence his emotional response.

We all battle through day to day life issues some worse than others and hey big men do cry but do you put everyone that cries into the mental issues basket? I say no and in fact he could even be more insulted by people saying that. He got a little emotional talking about his dad. No big issue imo.
100% this.

You eloquently said what I wanted to say.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
What he's going through emotionally and mentally is his own business and I don't hold it against him one bit. For me as a fan and a paying member, it's purely about his playing ability. So I will wish him well and hope he gets to playing good footy but if he doesn't improve then sadly he may need to find another club.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flanno needs to be accountable for his actions. I feel sorry for the kid because he probably puts in more than anyone else every week but for fcuk sake if you cant put a grubber in then brother step the fcuk aside!