Fans unite - let them not ignore our calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
for the 789457 time this year we're still calling for Haslers head, same crap week in week out, juniors and young players knocking down the door to play but still the inconsistent and incompetent players get named week in week out, make our voices be heard every Facebook or twitter post just bag the coach until they get the message, for all the Sydney doggies supporters and fans make the banners say sack Hasler.
I know this is negative and feel free to crucify me! But seriously would anyone object to constructive criticism?

HAsler has to go literally does not a single thing and he was great once but he's brought down a club that was great for a very long and a club that oozes success ..

Rant over

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I hate des as much as the nxt guy but they won't sack him now he signed a big money deal for 2 more years. Hopefully there is a performance clause in the new deal.

Reactions: DT

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I hate des as much as the nxt guy but they won't sack him now he signed a big money deal for 2 more years. Hopefully there is a performance clause in the new deal.
There wouldn't have been one all this time lol what makes you think his new contract will have one?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
There wouldn't have been one all this time lol what makes you think his new contract will have one?
I think it was reported earlier that the board wanted to add a Claus and thats why he wouldnt sign the new contract.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I think it was reported earlier that the board wanted to add a Claus and thats why he wouldnt sign the new contract.
I'd imagine that would've been all talk just to make the fans think the club is doing something about his poor performances. 5 wins 11 losses in the last 16 games and the moron gets rewarded with a contract extension.

Dunno about you but if you under perform at your job for long enough you're gonna get fired. Jason Taylor had something like 8-8 at the tigers and he got the punt.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Save your Crayola paint it's too late to sack him they just re-signed him so there's no point he is here for two more years, like it or not. So that's not the answer. The best way to get a reaction is hit them where it hurts $$$. I never renewed my 8 year membership and I'm just not going to games until I see change in their playing style because I am bored watching the inept style. Seeing the crowds down will get a bigger reaction. So call it a boycott on my part. Also, I went and bought a $40,000 Mitsubishi last week and not a KIA. So Hasler, Dib and board, this is what you are doing to this club. Your sponsors will also be affected.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I'd imagine that would've been all talk just to make the fans think the club is doing something about his poor performances. 5 wins 11 losses in the last 16 games and the moron gets rewarded with a contract extension.

Dunno about you but if you under perform at your job for long enough you're gonna get fired. Jason Taylor had something like 8-8 at the tigers and he got the punt.
Mate i hate him a bulldogs coach and wanted him sacked in early 2015 and got hammered on here. The coach , the ceo and board need to go. Price ceo. Graham hughes to run the board and dean pay to coach. Hagan in a pays boss to run

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If they weren't going to sack him with less then a year to go on his contract they aren't sacking him with over 2 years left.

The best way to have your say is to join as a Football Club member, you won't be able to vote in next year's election but you do have your say in the way the clubs being run.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasler is a good coach, just not in this Era with this team... Hold up...

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate i hate him a bulldogs coach and wanted him sacked in early 2015 and got hammered on here. The coach , the ceo and board need to go. Price ceo. Graham hughes to run the board and dean pay to coach. Hagan in a pays boss to run
The current board members aren't bad people at all and have high expectations for the club, they have planned to win 4 premiership with Hasler as a coach within 10 years , we all know what went wrong.
Be assured if any of the Hughes clan especially Graham get anywhere near the the club things will get worse, as they the Hughes family think they are royalty being the nephews of the late Peter Moore they think they own the club and have a lot of friction with many important people at the club.
On the Hasler contract issue I would like to believe there is a performance clause and that could well explain the bad performances by some of the players who don't want him to be there.
On future note if Hasler goes, as I said before Pay & Hagan could be a great option as coaching team, Mortimer & Price would be good CEO and football managers .
Could this bring back our DNA.......THE DOGS OF WAR ?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was good at manly cause he had good players. Stewart brothers, beaver, matai and whoever else was there all in there prime. He has a Bulldogs team that just don't give a fuck and got rid of all the players who did, the captains! He has done nothing successful at the club since coming here

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need people to burn effigies of Hasler outside of Belmore Sports Ground and fire machine guns into the air and even then that only might get their attention.

They're all sleepwalking and clearly don't care at all about the fans or the success of the club. If they did, change would have been implemented long ago.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told you guys last year, the only way the fkn board will get the message is if we protest outside the office in Belmore Sports Ground with picket signs. The fkwits don't listen to what happens in the interwebs.
And they obviously dont see the onfield results either

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
With Haslers stature in the game as a "premier" coach, im sure there would be a shit load of clubs thst would pick him up in a heartbeat for what he is on now if not more, if the board and fans put pressure on him to leave. That way we don't have to pay him out..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Yeah but Taylor's always been a cu*t.

Reactions: DT

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
The current board members aren't bad people at all and have high expectations for the club, they have planned to win 4 premiership with Hasler as a coach within 10 years , we all know what went wrong.
Be assured if any of the Hughes clan especially Graham get anywhere near the the club things will get worse, as they the Hughes family think they are royalty being the nephews of the late Peter Moore they think they own the club and have a lot of friction with many important people at the club.
On the Hasler contract issue I would like to believe there is a performance clause and that could well explain the bad performances by some of the players who don't want him to be there.
On future note if Hasler goes, as I said before Pay & Hagan could be a great option as coaching team, Mortimer & Price would be good CEO and football managers .
Could this bring back our DNA.......THE DOGS OF WAR ?
I didnt say anything personally aboutbthe board except who ever decided des deserved a new contract isbt doing their jobs. Our dna is gone and as far back as 2014 there were signs of that. The board has to rake ownership of this for not acting earlier. I like hughes and they are royalty. This is whats wrong this the nrl. The past is forgotten to easly. Too many people with blinkers on and self centred. The moores and hughes, mortimers are royalty as well as any player to wear to blue and white as long as they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.