Fans that say those who whinge don't deserve to enjoy a win

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the great win on Saturday I've read a number of posts particularly on Dogs Facebook fan pages (where you seem to get more morons than average) basically saying those who complain and criticise don't deserve to celebrate when the Dogs win.

I don't believe there is anything wrong with constructive criticism and everyone is entitled to an opinion (yes just like arseholes everyone has one).

I just don't get those who are happy to sit back and not complain about anything no matter how bad we're going or what decisions are being made. Yes there might not be much we can do about most decisions but it is possible for fans / members to make a difference sometimes otherwise Lynne would still be running the club (and spoiling some of our recruitment I believe).

Those who can sit back, keep calm and not get the shits at anything and don't need to even comment must have really happy marriages / relationships I guess. Others like me need to vent their frustration at times (and I have a great marriage also).

They say bottling up your anger totally is no good for your health. I really don't believe it makes me a shit supporter just because I complain now and then. I think those who sit back and say and do nothing are contributing less actually. Management are not always the smartest or best people available. They do not always make the right / best decisions. Multi million dollar businesses go broke every day of the week.

Should we all follow like sheep really ?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you read some of the things fans suggest on Facebook it's like they've never watched a game. Some of the teams / signings proposed etc. Can be a good laugh.
Some people are never happy. As doggies supporters a win should be celebrated. It’s been a long time since we felt success, but it’s coming. And those people that will certainly jump back on board when we do hit the top.. winning, loosing , we are BLUE and WHITE. And they shouldn’t be bulldogs supporters if they only here for the good and being at the top. We are here for good and bad... this rough patch has lasted MANY years, but it won’t be long now.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Both praise and criticism are good within reason. This place can take both a step too far and sometimes in the same breath.

I think that both praise and criticism are ok. But I do get annoyed with people harping on with criticism.

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
Since the great win on Saturday I've read a number of posts particularly on Dogs Facebook fan pages (where you seem to get more morons than average) basically saying those who complain and criticise don't deserve to celebrate when the Dogs win.

I don't believe there is anything wrong with constructive criticism and everyone is entitled to an opinion (yes just like arseholes everyone has one).

I just don't get those who are happy to sit back and not complain about anything no matter how bad we're going or what decisions are being made. Yes there might not be much we can do about most decisions but it is possible for fans / members to make a difference sometimes otherwise Lynne would still be running the club (and spoiling some of our recruitment I believe).

Those who can sit back, keep calm and not get the shits at anything and don't need to even comment must have really happy marriages / relationships I guess. Others like me need to vent their frustration at times (and I have a great marriage also).

They say bottling up your anger totally is no good for your health. I really don't believe it makes me a shit supporter just because I complain now and then. I think those who sit back and say and do nothing are contributing less actually. Management are not always the smartest or best people available. They do not always make the right / best decisions. Multi million dollar businesses go broke every day of the week.

Feeling guilty?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some people are never happy. As doggies supporters a win should be celebrated. It’s been a long time since we felt success, but it’s coming. And those people that will certainly jump back on board when we do hit the top.. winning, loosing , we are BLUE and WHITE. And they shouldn’t be bulldogs supporters if they only here for the good and being at the top. We are here for good and bad... this rough patch has lasted MANY years, but it won’t be long now.
Mate there are different levels of supporters and that’s fine. Not every supporter is hard core. So if they only want to jump on board when we win, then so be it. Can’t stop any supporter from supporting the dogs, whether they support them a lot or just a little.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If you stand by & just watch the place burn down you deserve it to be burned down. Calling things out means that you care. It is good for everybody to be questioned. It's when they aren't is when I worry.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Success will come in 2024 if history continues.

Malla

Reaction score
I got banned from the Bulldogs Army page cause I called Ava Sangemthai a fat behemoth lol fuck em

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
In every sport around the world, the fans cheer when their side wins, whinge when they don't. Its the nature of the beast.

If we won every week, you wouldn't see any whinging.