Fans particularly Dogs fans

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watch the game on what where building, fans are hit n miss on here, win it's all good despite the problems,lose it's sack this bloke sack Gould and the coach, Goal line defense needs work, attack and building forward momentum to be able to attack needs work, stupid errors cost us, so it's a work in progress,we have talent in the side but let's set some goals, if we don't finish last and win alot more games than 3 is moving forward

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well said Dave. I would like more than just our 3 moving forward though, we need 1 through 17 to be moving forward, in both attack and defense.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t believe in all this geling business especially in defence. Attacking wise maybe but the soft try’s sharks scored against us is nothing short of embarrassing. I’m hoping it was lack of effort due to it being a trial but even then attitude seems to stink at the joint last few years.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The dogs have had more then enough time to get things right, the 2nd trial may have been a one off and we will know by round 8 100%.

If there hasn't been improvement then heads need to roll.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We're literally a laughing stock. Every other fan laughs at us, laughs at us signing Baz, laughs at us signing other clubs rejects, laughs at us paying overs on wingers etc. Some are even done laughing, some even feel bad for us now. We're a fucking joke thing.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t believe in all this geling business especially in defence. Attacking wise maybe but the soft try’s sharks scored against us is nothing short of embarrassing. I’m hoping it was lack of effort due to it being a trial but even then attitude seems to stink at the joint last few years.
Gelling is real, especially defensively. Why was our defence better against the knights? Because even though our team was shitter they’d all mostly played together before. Add in all the new faces in key positions last week and our defence was disjointed

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch the game on what where building, fans are hit n miss on here, win it's all good despite the problems,lose it's sack this bloke sack Gould and the coach, Goal line defense needs work, attack and building forward momentum to be able to attack needs work, stupid errors cost us, so it's a work in progress,we have talent in the side but let's set some goals, if we don't finish last and win alot more games than 3 is moving forward
Hey David. Credit where Credit is due.
Good post mate

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr Holland lol…

we have had enough heartache and disappointment, to last a lifetime.!!

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
CHIN UP boys and girls,we will rise again!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Has anyone actually called for Gus to be sacked? Don't get carried away, DH.... lol

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gelling is real, especially defensively. Why was our defence better against the knights? Because even though our team was shitter they’d all mostly played together before. Add in all the new faces in key positions last week and our defence was disjointed
I agree but also disagree… watch the defence on our side with okunbor… the centre strolled straight through us, up the middle with Thomson and Vaughn… yes Vaughn is new but for that to happen was embarrassing, the attempted tackles by dufty? Most of the soft try’s I’m talking about would have been stopped by a NSW cup side. That’s the thing that worries me

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has anyone actually called for Gus to be sacked? Don't get carried away, DH.... lol
You support dickheads and want to remove the bloke that might return us to the top where we belong..?

As GInger biarch might say “please explain.”

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You support dickheads and want to remove the bloke that might return us to the top where we belong..?

As GInger biarch might say “please explain.”
What? Who do I want to remove who is likely to get us to the top?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first try had nothing to do with new players not being used to each other. Trindall just bulldozed his way past Avo and JMK. He was hungrier and wanted to score more than Avo and JMK wanted to stop him. That is just pure attitude and desire. Avo is not creating enough in attack for him to be donating soft tries like that to the opposition. It's just poor defence.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should apply for this job David

the opening line of the ad is 'The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are regarded as one of Australia's most successful sporting franchises with impressive off and on-field performance'. If they've lied in the ad, surely im OK to lie on my resume and get the job right?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the opening line of the ad is 'The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are regarded as one of Australia's most successful sporting franchises with impressive off and on-field performance'. If they've lied in the ad, surely im OK to lie on my resume and get the job right?
actually it's probably better i dont apply for the job, if i get it then the only content i'd create would be along these lines until he left or i got fired but i reckon Gus would be into it
thumbnail_IMG_5320.jpg thumbnail_IMG_5319.jpg