Reaction score
Dean Pay is a genius. The club should renew his contract for 5 years

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pay finally listened, put some players in their best positions and we've moved off the bottom of the ladder with a well deserved win...yay.

Plus the Prince is back :grinning:
Listened to you?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will you still be so happy after the Roosters game? I hope this can be the catalyst to kickstart the season

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We won so Pays blood pressure is under control & his cheeks arent so rosy..

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay finally listened, put some players in their best positions and we've moved off the bottom of the ladder with a well deserved win...yay.

Plus the Prince is back :grinning:
If Pay read this forum (which he doesn’t), I guarantee he’d consider you an absolute numpty.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Will you still be so happy after the Roosters game? I hope this can be the catalyst to kickstart the season
Of course that will be a different game next week but, even tho it was a badly out of form Dragons, the fact that Pay listened to the Big 4's obvious to anyone else's suggestions, to pick players in their best spots, I'm happy Pay did it.

Good to also see these so-called hopeless players can actually play when fired up and picked in their proper positions.

I was tongue in cheek with Lewis...but he was improved from past games....well we got away with his mistakes this week anyway thanks to Dragons haplessness.

Happy to get a win.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At lest he made the changes, and needed too.. it helped..!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm glad the changes were made, but not going to get all that excited until we see how things go against the Chooks next week.
Well plenty of teams will lose to Roosters so as they say, I'm takin it one week at a time lol

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did he listen to fans? Or was it the senior players that went to him with changes needed :p

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Pay read this forum (which he doesn’t), I guarantee he’d consider you an absolute numpty.
Mission accomplished with my thread.

Bahahahaha ....come in spinner.....sucker crazy horse!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he deserves credit for the shake up! Without doubt.
What we learnt tonight IMO;
- Averilo must start.
- RFM must start.
- Hoppa is our fb.
- DWZ was way more effective on the wing!!!

To'omaga was great impact off the bench. Even Britt was ok. Sue was also solid off the bench, and Holand contributed what was needed.
I think this is the happiest I have been with Pays bench rotation. Every player contributed well off the bench.

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wouldn't go that far, he produced a few decent plays but is still woeful in attack.

Take out hoppa and dwz and we don't score a try
Hoppa has to stay at fullback now. Lewis although he made some woefull decisions he does have a good kicking game with defence and gives Foran freedom to steer us around and use his running game. The fitter Foran gets and the more he gets involved the less lewis has to do.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I think he deserves credit for the shake up! Without doubt.
What we learnt tonight IMO;
- Averilo must start.
- RFM must start.
- Hoppa is our fb.
- DWZ was way more effective on the wing!!!

To'omaga was great impact off the bench. Even Britt was ok. Sue was also solid off the bench, and Holand contributed what was needed.
I think this is the happiest I have been with Pays bench rotation. Every player contributed well off the bench.
Good post. Pity Reimis didn’t pass more to DWZ I think we could’ve scored a couple more. Good day at the office overall :-).

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a great start with the changes and the impact they had was obvious.

I still think several more are needed to maximise the potential of the team but we'll discuss those another time and enjoy our first win of the season for now.