Fan Engagement Research

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I know this site is mainly for rugby league talk but im doing research into fan engagement and I was wondering if I could get you guys to answer some questions for me:

As a sports fan what attracts you to attend your club's games?

What is the major factor in your decision to associate yourself with/support your chosen team? (e.g. Family influence etc)

Do you believe that sport helps people to fit in with society?

As a sports fan what would you like to see your favourite team do to further engage with its suppprters? (e.g. Sports competitions, snapchat & other social platforms, etc)

What would you like to see on game day that would attract you to attend matches?

Do you feel that enough is being done to satisfy your needs/wants as a fan of your chosen club? Why/why not?

Any other comments in regards to fan engagement and what you feel could be improved will also be appreciated.

I appreciate your time guys, and I apologise for the inconvenience. If you could help me out and answer these questions that would be great.

Thanks

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Win the grand final and watch the supporters come in numbers.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Raelene does have henchmen who feed back info to her from this site.

Matt Damon

What is the major factor in your decision to associate yourself with/support your chosen team? (e.g. Family influence etc)
Raelene, as she's the only CEO one can fap to without being called gay.

Depends, it appears that for some clubs it actually helps their players get locked up away from society.

As a sports fan what would you like to see your favourite team do to further engage with its suppprters? (e.g. Sports competitions, snapchat & other social platforms, etc)
No, concentrate on winning a premiership. To hell with stupid shit like that.

What would you like to see on game day that would attract you to attend matches?
John Grant and Todd Greenberg getting egged, and decent fair referees.

Do you feel that enough is being done to satisfy your needs/wants as a fan of your chosen club? Why/why not?
No. Club is already too gimmicky.

Any other comments in regards to fan engagement and what you feel could be improved will also be appreciated.
#sackgreenberg #sackjohngrant #bringbacktheshouldrecharge

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I know this site is mainly for rugby league talk but im doing research into fan engagement and I was wondering if I could get you guys to answer some questions for me:

I stopped attending regularly a while ago. I think what attracted me to attend games live was the prospect of our team performing well on the field and watching a good performance live. These days we might get 1-2 good games out of 26 per year. Quality/competition is everything.

Local area.

Yes sport in general has that potential.

More balanced and less biased interaction on social media platforms. When we play shit, our main twitter account should say so.

More value. NYC and reserves should be played prior to first grade at the same venue.

No. For many reasons others will repeat. We haven't won a comp, dodgy recruitment and lazy scouts etc.

I appreciate your time guys, and I apologise for the inconvenience. If you could help me out and answer these questions that would be great.

Thanks

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Id like to see the players acknowledge the fans at the game

Reactions: GDR

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
, we are pretty loud. Do you go to the games?
Usually only a couple a year. I live 6 hours away, work commitments blah blah blah.

So I guess if you wanted to be critical you could call me a ****.

But I am jealous 8-(of the RBB and even Superleague games. The atmosphere is another level.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If you sack des I promise we'll all start turning up... Oh yeah and stop signing players found in the bargain/discount bin you tight fucks....

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Usually only a couple a year. I live 6 hours away, work commitments blah blah blah.

So I guess if you wanted to be critical you could call me a ****.

But I am jealous 8-(of the RBB and even Superleague games. The atmosphere is another level.
Fair enough, a loooong trip back when we lose

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tell Des to let the boys play football and get rid of this boring structure!
Watch the numbers turn up to games then..
Sack Noel Cleal too!

Reactions: GDR

Jackson.CT

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Its fun. I enjoy celebrating
Family
yes
No, sports clubs should stay off of social media
Get rid of the stupid gimmicks(trading cards) and store bought flags
NO,stupid pre game/ half time shit that is just unnecessary and makes no sense
Active supporter zones, no more thursday/monday game
I appreciate your time guys, and I apologise for the inconvenience. If you could help me out and answer these questions that would be great
:grinning:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Thanks
  • Dont throw your captain under a bus to save face
  • respect your fans opinions
  • fans don't give a sh!t about your P R stunts, we are the Bulldogs, not the salvation army
  • lower your ticket prices
  • have proper fan days, not p!ss poor attempts to appear that you care
  • put the coach on a leash and don't let him dictate terms to our proud club
  • a premiership should be the no#1 priority, however it appears it often isn't..

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No not really. I use time travel ;ie the missus sucks, I drive. Everywhere is 5 minutes away lol or stleast it feels that way, for me.
I had to read that a few times but I still think I've read it wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.