FALANAGAN SNR, Team selection

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know most are thinking he will fire up against his old club, but all he will do is get run over by them.

He will puss out like usual and let in at least 3 tries.
Yeah he should have been dropped weeks ago. I don't see how other players can get dropped while he keeps getting picked when he's the worst culprit out of anyone.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah he should have been dropped weeks ago. I don't see how other players can get dropped while he keeps getting picked when he's the worst culprit out of anyone.
And he is gone next year on top of that.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably because it'd expose them all too soon at once if Alamoti, Credence, Stuckey, Hoffman etc were all called up along with Kiraz and ZDC etc. It's better to stagger them so we don't have 7 rookies thrown into the deep end in one game.

I still think Dufty should have been dropped regardless as he's disgracing the jersey. I'm sure some of the guys I listed will get a shot in the next few weeks.
Yeah I agree mate not to fully expose them to soon but giving them a taste is good. If we are going to move on a bunch of players, what’s the harm?

I personally think the whole Potter thing is offensive to Mick if he is just the full in. It’s disrespectful to him unless if Flange is coming in and Mick is on the team.
I just don’t want to waste another year..

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know most are thinking he will fire up against his old club, but all he will do is get run over by them.

He will puss out like usual and let in at least 3 tries.
I know he has had enough chances… he doesn’t deserve another one. But that is what MP is giving him. I fully expect if he performs like you believe, it will be his last game in First Grade.
Otherwise MP is just taking the piss.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I Love the bloke and am very happy/confident for him to coach us, like his talk an openness. first genuine coach with great stats and winning percentages, we’ve tried with the inexperienced, now it’s time to let him show us , how he will lead us up the ladder. He can make us successful once again..!!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know he has had enough chances… he doesn’t deserve another one. But that is what MP is giving him. I fully expect if he performs like you believe, it will be his last game in First Grade.
Otherwise MP is just taking the piss.
i agree, Dufty has to step up or it is his last game. it will be probably a packed house, huge crowd, so probably not the time to blood a new inexperienced full back, unless it was Allan.
Im hoping MP can play the mind games with Dufty about playing against your old club. Im tipping/hoping a big game from him.
Belmore is a very intimidating place to play as a player with a big crowd, hope we can use that to our advantage.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is something rotten at the club.. how does teachers pet Waddell get chosen when the teacher is gone.. bloke wouldn’t make the 17 at any other club, how does dufty make it when he can’t be arsed to be out there
Don’t forget armadillo. The most useless centre in the league. I’d rather Kerrod Holland

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i agree, Dufty has to step up or it is his last game. it will be probably a packed house, huge crowd, so probably not the time to blood a new inexperienced full back, unless it was Allan.
Im hoping MP can play the mind games with Dufty about playing against your old club. Im tipping/hoping a big game from him.
Belmore is a very intimidating place to play as a player with a big crowd, hope we can use that to our advantage.
I’m worried we are going that crap that the dragons fans will out number us... it’s not that far from kograh

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m worried we are going that crap that the dragons fans will out number us... it’s not that far from kograh
Plus it's an easy 2 points for them courtesy of the BYEdogs.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
After seeing this weeks team I’m putting $100 on the drag queens to parade us on there float during sundays MARDI GRA at Belmore, cough cough I mean game if you want to call it that.

this is just bullshit over 28 years of support and its come to this favouritism what a load of baloni if your telling me the club doesn’t have its favourites.

Just announce Shane Flanagan and get it over done with, iv eaten with the man before believe me when I say it the nicest man in the world yet absolutely ruthless when he needs to be. Takes no prisoners his philosophy is simple you perform you stay, you don’t go find another employer.

there is absolutely no way in the world he would have Waddell starting over TPJ or even having JMK in the team, I’m absolutely lost for words honestly don’t no what to say anymore just flabbergasted.
You’ve eaten a man ? Ohhhhh eaten with the man

I eat her ?

what’s different about you ? …

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After seeing this weeks team I’m putting $100 on the drag queens to parade us on there float during sundays MARDI GRA at Belmore, cough cough I mean game if you want to call it that.

this is just bullshit over 28 years of support and its come to this favouritism what a load of baloni if your telling me the club doesn’t have its favourites.

Just announce Shane Flanagan and get it over done with, iv eaten with the man before believe me when I say it the nicest man in the world yet absolutely ruthless when he needs to be. Takes no prisoners his philosophy is simple you perform you stay, you don’t go find another employer.

there is absolutely no way in the world he would have Waddell starting over TPJ or even having JMK in the team, I’m absolutely lost for words honestly don’t no what to say anymore just flabbergasted.
Youve waited 27 years what's 6 months.

Sooky fucking laalaa.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Flanagan is being signed, why cant he take over now, and have Michael Potter his assistant, and dump Furner.