Failing as a Parent

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm a pretty old head when it comes to parenting looking around at the pics of newborns on here ...

so I thought I'd share some wisdom with the many fathers I've come across in the many threads ....

I consider myself as a pretty damned good father. Spend most of my time every day with my two kids. Try to teach them right and wrong. Good values. What love is.

Ok. Sometimes I get things wrong, like all parents, but I reckon I do alright ...

That was until ... that moment.

My son's about to turn 9 and is an amazing young man. Witty little guy, love him to bits.

A few days ago I was working on the computer and he jumped behind me and said something that I can't forget and has forever changed my life ...

"SUIII"

I nearly broke the computer, and him tbh.

Fucking suii.

Even with that fucking girly jump and posture.

Fucking suii

He could've said ****. That I was a ****. My wife is a ****. Whatever he wanted.

But fucking suii.

I raised my son on "Si Senor" and "Mo Salah. Mo Salah. Running down the wing"

This is how he repays me.

I've told my wife I'm ready to get her pregnant again as I can't be around a child who does "Suii"

Now, many of you won't get my pain and anger. I get that. You may not even understand what I'm talking about. Fair enough.

But those who understand can feel my pain. It's like having a son support the Rorters or even Parramatta.

Worse yet ... fucking Man United.

You understand now, don't you? And that's exactly why I kicked him out for the night to get him to learn through the pain of cold.

I failed as a parent. I realise this.

So ... my advice to all of you whippersnappers out there starting off as young parents is simple.

Fucking start young. Every day. EVERY DAY.

None of you want to be in my position. It's not easy. I walk the streets of Slovenia in shame.

I can't show my face anywhere. I haven't been to work in weeks.

I don't want your children growing up taunting you with SUII

Learn from me my friends.

My brothers.

We're family.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
But what or who is it!?
I think he is talking about the new crappy sequel of SUI - Socially Unacceptable I that D grade “horror film” just a money grab but I’ll still Probably go see SUII anyway as it had heaps of tits in that last movie.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a pretty old head when it comes to parenting looking around at the pics of newborns on here ...

so I thought I'd share some wisdom with the many fathers I've come across in the many threads ....

I consider myself as a pretty damned good father. Spend most of my time every day with my two kids. Try to teach them right and wrong. Good values. What love is.

Ok. Sometimes I get things wrong, like all parents, but I reckon I do alright ...

My son's about to turn 9 and is an amazing young man. Witty little guy, love him to bits.

A few days ago I was working on the computer and he jumped behind me and said something that I can't forget and has forever changed my life ...

"SUIII"

I nearly broke the computer, and him tbh.

Fucking suii.

Even with that fucking girly jump and posture.

Fucking suii

He could've said ****. That I was a ****. My wife is a ****. Whatever he wanted.

But fucking suii.

I raised my son on "Si Senor" and "Mo Salah. Mo Salah. Running down the wing"

This is how he repays me.

I've told my wife I'm ready to get her pregnant again as I can't be around a child who does "Suii"

Now, many of you won't get my pain and anger. I get that. You may not even understand what I'm talking about. Fair enough.

But those who understand can feel my pain. It's like having a son support the Rorters or even Parramatta.

Worse yet ... fucking Man United.

You understand now, don't you? And that's exactly why I kicked him out for the night to get him to learn through the pain of cold.

I failed as a parent. I realise this.

So ... my advice to all of you whippersnappers out there starting off as young parents is simple.

Fucking start young. Every day. EVERY DAY.

None of you want to be in my position. It's not easy. I walk the streets of Slovenia in shame.

I can't show my face anywhere. I haven't been to work in weeks.

I don't want your children growing up taunting you with SUII

Learn from me my friends.

My brothers.

We're family.
I also have a 9 year old, who "supports" liverpool (all thanks to me) but is really just obsessed with ronaldo.. I'm so happy he's been sacked from man u.. hopefully he joins some mls team I couldn't give a shit about.. fml

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was a shit baby sitting dad, the little bastard shit his pants until he was four so I made him stand in the yard with his pants down and hosed him off, yuck poop.
I would offer him some Lollie's then say too bad don't have any.