Reaction score
Put simply this entire thread is all about,
"Never let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash..!"

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Check out this link

Incident from the Coogee pavilion of a security guard using excessive force to remove a mother and her 13 year old autistic son from the venue.

this guard is a thug and a liar.
I used to work with him.
He used to go out of his way to kick out islanders all the time.

this needs to be addressed how most security guards in Sydney are just cash in hand thugs!
When I worked in security I got mostly nothing but respect from the public!

a lot of people would come out of their way to tell me.
They think I’m a genuine human and would point to a guard like Sami and say but that guy is just a grub!
As much as I cannot stand alcohol, I appreciate how it brings out a persons true feelings!

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yikes!! When you've got no hands, probably not a good idea to instigate a fight!

This Twitter page is a treasure trove of FAFO incidents.

and whilst this isn't a FAFO, it's still random as all hell. Blankman in the background, dude dressed up as some animal, others in fancy dress, just made it strange. Check out the move around 1:05 though, it's a beauty.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yikes!! When you've got no hands, probably not a good idea to instigate a fight!

This Twitter page is a treasure trove of FAFO incidents.

and whilst this isn't a FAFO, it's still random as all hell. Blankman in the background, dude dressed up as some animal, others in fancy dress, just made it strange. Check out the move around 1:05 though, it's a beauty.

Fkn lol at the armless bloke. Would of been funnier if it was a mad Arab slap lol

PS no sympathy, talk shit, get hit.