FAFO Thread

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brilliant to see. The misery that little prick would've caused the other kid for months/years, finally the big dog had enough and bounced him like a tennis ball lol. Wonder if the little ©unt pulled his head in a bit after that and learned a lesson?
Man I love seeing bullies get bullied back but worse....fkn love it.

I was on a mission at school to fuck up bullies. Can't remember how many times I got suspended for decking bullies.

The final straw was I got expelled for breaking a fat ***** jaw, his 2 ribs and dislocating his elbow because he would pick on an autistic kid 1/4 of his size.

Apparently I went to piss on him while he was on the ground but my mates stopped me so I just gollied on him. Can't remember if I did or not, I just saw red and my horns came out and went to town on the motherfucker.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Man I love seeing bullies get bullied back but worse....fkn love it.

I was on a mission at school to fuck up bullies. Can't remember how many times I got suspended for decking bullies.

The final straw was I got expelled for breaking a fat ***** jaw, his 2 ribs and dislocating his elbow because he would pick on an autistic kid 1/4 of his size.

Apparently I went to piss on him while he was on the ground but my mates stopped me so I just gollied on him. Can't remember if I did or not, I just saw red and my horns came out and went to town on the motherfucker.
I was so against bullies during my school years too.
Some reason their negative bully energy would feed me and give me drive to give them a taste of their own medicine?

There used to be a kid that would bully me in kindergarten.
He would always take my wallet and I wasted so many lunchtimes chasing him trying to get it back.

what’s worse is he was friends with my older brother,my brother was already in high school so he would just lie to my brother.

I’m so glad the fat frog junky cu#t is dead now.
People don’t believe in karma?
Guess what? 5 year old me cursed him and it worked!

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was so against bullies during my school years too.
Some reason their negative bully energy would feed me and give me drive to give them a taste of their own medicine.

There used to be a kid that would bully my in kindergarten.
He would always take my wallet and I wasted so many lunchtimes chasing him trying to get it back.

what’s worse is he was friends with my older brother,my brother was already in high school so he would just lie to my brother.

I’m so glad the fat frog junky cu#t is dead now.
People don’t believe in karma?
Guess what 5 year old me cursed him and it worked!
It's the sheepdog gene...

My favourite scene/quote of all time. I've said this countless of times to my boy that even he knows it off by heart.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
True story - feral fam moved in next to me growing up and I'd heard through the grape vine older bro could go. Different circles so didn't have much to do with him but he was a bit of a cnt. Nothing major but most others that acted like he did - probably would have had a go. Thought nah unless I've seen what he can do and whether its all talk.

One for you @N4TE - walking home from the Riverwood Legion at closing time (maybe 16) and you gotta go over the railway bridge and sort of past the Riverwood buso club. Now you want to talk a feral drinking hole - this was it. Anyways, hear some shit going down and can see my neighbour walking out with a girl surrounded by 8 big dudes. Some guy comes in for a swing, bang, gone. Then another, and another, no more than two at a time. Swear he knocked all 8 out or to their knees and walked off with the girl. Reckon he was 18 at the time.

That decision not to take him on - best fckng decision of my life. Sometimes you just gotta respect a guy when he's got the goods.
I wonder who it was I probably knew of him as well lol the buso club that’s where people ended up when you got banned from Riverwood pub which is grim. The carpet smelled like a mixture or whinny reds, vomit, blood and VB

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's the sheepdog gene...

My favourite scene/quote of all time. I've said this countless of times to my boy that even he knows it off by heart.
Definitely a sheepdog and mediator.
There used to be a Croatian kid who lived 2 doors down from me in my first neighbourhood.
By the time he was 12 he was as big as an adult and his dad was scared to discipline him!

He was our sheepdog.
The last I heard about him, he became an enforcer for the Rebels?
Would love to catch up with him again and thank him for leading by example, showing how to stick up for yourself!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Definitely a sheepdog and mediator.
There used to be a Croatian kid who lived 2 doors down from me in my first neighbourhood.
By the time he was 12 he was as big as an adult and his dad was scared to discipline him!

He was our sheepdog.
The last I heard about him, he became an enforcer for the Rebels?
Would love to catch up with him again and thank him for leading by example, showing how to stick up for yourself!
Controlled aggression is one of the best qualities to have IMO.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I miss Marko, he even stuck up for me against my older brother if my brother picked on me.
Wish I got to have him around a few more years when growing up.
My boys best mate is a Cro boy called Marko, but my boy protects him lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My boys best mate is a Cro boy called Marko, but my boy protects him lol
this Mark I knew could take on a whole pub by himself.
He was as big as my uncle before a teenager and even had broad shoulders like a man.

His dad was a typical psychopath Croat and even he was scared to go near him.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We had an asshole at my high school who decided to pick on a little Asian exchange student.
"Tea-pot" was a nice quiet sort of kid and though his English wasn't the best he got on with everyone except the bully who had a few chromosomes missing and decided to make his life hell, that's until Tea-pot had enough.
I don't know what dark, evil martial art Tea-pot was trained in but within 15 seconds of it starting the bully was missing teeth, had a broken and dislocated jaw (he returned to school a week later with it wired up and a set of wire cutters strung around his neck) and ear hanging off and was taken to hospital.
As this was a church-run "Exclusive and elite private school" (I'll let you guess which one but last year it ranked 291...) Tea-pot was asked to leave.
He probably got sick of being called Teapot? :p

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I have a story I told here ages ago about a kid in the city on George Street getting pushed around by these triad looking (not saying they were at all but dressed like it) guys long long story short mate steps in the middle of it as a drunk white knight which was really none of his business and then the attention goes to us two. Totally no need for it but I’ve had 12 red bull vodkas and yep once the big ring leader starts walking over and just punched me I luckily didn’t feel the effect I just saw rage and one two three steps king hit him and to this day I think if he directly hit his head on the concrete I probably wouldn’t have been writing this now instead he fell back into the bus shelter and the glass broke kind of taking the impact and he fell to the ground KOed as fuck. Ambulance came I got arrested and was told he’s not in a good way mate. All the finer details are boring but he woke up and refused to press charges. Till this day it haunts me and I would love to shake the guys hand. Fighting is not worth it.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Till this day it haunts me and I would love to shake the guys hand. Fighting is not worth it.
Man I just read this and WOW, I'm glad it didn't get worse for you 100%. In the self defense thread I posted a pic of my eye when I was attacked recently and having done Krav I was able to at least defend myself......kinda.

BUT I'm like you and have wondered if he'd fallen against a brick fence maybe bust a rib or worse I'd be in the paddy wagon.

AND then your at the mercy of the legal system and the costs that go with that. Bloody hell if you're that desperate to fight, take it in the ring.

Back to your case I get how that could seriously get you thinking about the what if ? And your 100% about fighting not worth it. Stronger to walk away if you can....sticks and stones.

Cheers

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Man I just read this and WOW, I'm glad it didn't get worse for you 100%. In the self defense thread I posted a pic of my eye when I was attacked recently and having done Krav I was able to at least defend myself......kinda.

BUT I'm like you and have wondered if he'd fallen against a brick fence maybe bust a rib or worse I'd be in the paddy wagon.

AND then your at the mercy of the legal system and the costs that go with that. Bloody hell if you're that desperate to fight, take it in the ring.

Back to your case I get how that could seriously get you thinking about the what if ? And your 100% about fighting not worth it. Stronger to walk away if you can....sticks and stones.

Cheers
He didn’t press charges and he probably should have I don’t know but he did hit me first but my force was excessive. I’m more worried about how the bloke ended up refused ambulance was out for a good 5 minutes had to give him oxygen ect defiantly had a broken jaw and a very severe concussion. He wouldn’t have felt well in the morning. You don’t want to do that to anybody.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I had a day off today (legit no sickie) and wandered down to Burwood court. Whoa a shoot ton of AVO's and assaults

Found it real interesting seeing the magistrate sentencing folk to the correction orders, intensive correction orders and good behaviour bonds. One was a 19 year old that she gave a good behaviour bond to for 6 months but told him very sternly and clear that he breaks it he WILL go to jail.

Reason I'm posting is because it was interesting in real life seeing how the court works, how many assaults there were, the criminal record you get ( maybe affecting jobs, insurance and a who knows what else) and the types of normal everyday folk.

So I guess it gets you thinking about that punch, head butt or whatever and it might just haunt you for years.

Reactions: 88

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a day off today (legit no sickie) and wandered down to Burwood court. Whoa a shoot ton of AVO's and assaults

Found it real interesting seeing the magistrate sentencing folk to the correction orders, intensive correction orders and good behaviour bonds. One was a 19 year old that she gave a good behaviour bond to for 6 months but told him very sternly and clear that he breaks it he WILL go to jail.

Reason I'm posting is because it was interesting in real life seeing how the court works, how many assaults there were, the criminal record you get ( maybe affecting jobs, insurance and a who knows what else) and the types of normal everyday folk.

So I guess it gets you thinking about that punch, head butt or whatever and it might just haunt you for years.
As an amateur lawyer that defends people to get conditional orders, I can verify this. Most court cases is traffic and low level assaults and most ppl don’t want to blow up cases so I step in and angle for the semi clean record option.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also word of advice if u ever want to move to Canada, keep your traffic record clean
If yo I want to love to America never indecent circumstances get caught using drugs.
Section 10/ conditional discharge will NOT save u

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
As an amateur lawyer that defends people to get conditional orders, I can verify this. Most court cases is traffic and low level assaults and most ppl don’t want to blow up cases so I step in and angle for the semi clean record option.
you’re an amateur lawyer?
I need some legal advice. NSW’s police force were founded by scum of the Earth convicts from England and Ireland!
They’ve been trying to make a criminal out of me for quite some time now and it’s getting old very fast!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I personally think the title should be “Talk shit, get hit” thread.

But then again, FAFO sounds better than TSGH