FAFO Thread

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This idea of punching a bully doesn’t work in reality. It’s too Hollywood fantasy.
Bullying is basically dominance behaviour and you need to out dominate them. A punch just escalates it

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This idea of punching a bully doesn’t work in reality. It’s too Hollywood fantasy.
Bullying is basically dominance behaviour and you need to out dominate them. A punch just escalates it
Unless you stand up for yourself or really beat the fuck out of them, then, they will quite often leave you alone...

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Saw this a few months ago and thought I'd drag it up for your viewing pleasure.
It was a sweet right from the security dude. BUT if the yahoo with the mouth ended up with a skull fracture, busted jaw or heaven forbid worse.....that 1 right could see you serve time.

Not going to piss on the bbq here but I'll walk away because I'm not going down for assault or GBH for some random idiot. Just my view. Unfortunately too many young blokes full of testosterone lash before thinking and end up in court.

Being a kill joy....I get it.:worried::weary::smirk:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I must be honest, but one of my fondest school memories (and there were very few) was when I was in year ten and dealt with a bully (I had/have severe dyslexia) I head-butted him so hard I felt his nose break, I almost got expelled but the clown was a known all-around creep and asshole.
He ended up getting kicked out a few months later and apparently died of a drug overdose up at the cross a couple of years later...
Karma caught up with the bitch

The clear voice of someone that has never been in that situation.

Unless you stand up for yourself or really beat the fuck out of them, then, they will quite often leave you alone...
Sad… but fucking true.

Bullies come in many forms from the school yard to the work office to relationships etc. and if you don't stand up for yourself, they will keep walking all over you
Bullies don’t understand any other language…

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It was a sweet right from the security dude. BUT if the yahoo with the mouth ended up with a skull fracture, busted jaw or heaven forbid worse.....that 1 right could see you serve time.

Not going to piss on the bbq here but I'll walk away because I'm not going down for assault or GBH for some random idiot. Just my view. Unfortunately too many young blokes full of testosterone lash before thinking and end up in court.

Being a kill joy....I get it.:worried::weary::smirk:
Well that was Julius Francis. Good HW who's main claim to fame is being paid $20k to put ads on the soles of his shoes when he fought Tyson. The money was well spent.

Not saying whether he could have dodged a charge or not but can say he'd have a solid argument at self defence.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So a bunch of 8 lebs come up to you and ruffle your feathers, what you going to go jakie chan on them?

Then their cousins rock up to school next day

U beat them too?

then there is drive bys two days later in your family home??

Chances are u get belted back at the step 1, but also chances are they arent violent just psyching you out, you just need to know how to assert yourself, be sassy, be top G as Tate would say.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So a bunch of 8 lebs come up to you and ruffle your feathers, what you going to go jakie chan on them?

Then their cousins rock up to school next day

U beat them too?

then there is drive bys two days later in your family home??

Chances are u get belted back at the step 1, but also chances are they arent violent just psyching you out, you just need to know how to assert yourself, be sassy, be top G as Tate would say.
Funny story. This happened at my school. Little Vietnamese kid was being bullied by a Lebanese kid. The Lebanese kid said, "let's fight after school". Vietnamese kid agreed.

After school the Vietnamese kid turned up, and the Lebanese kid turned up with about 5 of his mates all saying they were going to bash him. The Vietnamese kid pulled a machete out of his bag and said, "who's first?"

Lebanese kid said, "we'll let you go today, but tomorrow we're going to mess you up"

Next afternoon the Lebanese kid turned up with about 30 cousins. Vietnamese kid turned up with about 100 cousins all armed with machetes. No one got hurt, but there was a lot of crying and pleading for lives.

Me being the Aussie, I sat back and watched and laughed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny story. This happened at my school. Little Vietnamese kid was being bullied by a Lebanese kid. The Lebanese kid said, "let's fight after school". Vietnamese kid agreed.

After school the Vietnamese kid turned up, and the Lebanese kid turned up with about 5 of his mates all saying they were going to bash him. The Vietnamese kid pulled a machete out of his bag and said, "who's first?"

Lebanese kid said, "we'll let you go today, but tomorrow we're going to mess you up"

Next afternoon the Lebanese kid turned up with about 30 cousins. Vietnamese kid turned up with about 100 cousins all armed with machetes. No one got hurt, but there was a lot of crying and pleading for lives.

Lol.
Scarily common actually.

The ‘keys bash the bully’ mentality leads to this. It’s this romantic notion tha the little kid will go Bruce Lee that is dangerous z
Most little kids aren’t Bruce Lee.
They risk getting hurt.
Encouraging violence liek this does in part lead to school shootings in the USA.
Kids take out their frustration on the source of their torment, the school, especially when they feel helpless.

The trick is to give them the social skills to do this.

This is my instinct and I remember vaguely a couple of years ago reading a psychological report that agreed. Where it says taht psyxhologisat don’t use the term bullying but assertive dominance behaviour or something.
It’s seen in the animal kingdom too

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol.
Scarily common actually.

The ‘keys bash the bully’ mentality leads to this. It’s this romantic notion tha the little kid will go Bruce Lee that is dangerous z
Most little kids aren’t Bruce Lee.
They risk getting hurt.
Encouraging violence liek this does in part lead to school shootings in the USA.
Kids take out their frustration on the source of their torment, the school, especially when they feel helpless.

The trick is to give them the social skills to do this.

This is my instinct and I remember vaguely a couple of years ago reading a psychological report that agreed. Where it says taht psyxhologisat don’t use the term bullying but assertive dominance behaviour or something.
It’s seen in the animal kingdom too
It reminds me of the time I saw this Italian kid who thought he was king shit. He just watched Rocky and thought he could take anyone. Ended up trying to fight this big black guy.

Long story short, ended up with a box of Juji Fruits rammed up his arse.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It reminds me of the time I saw this Italian kid who thought he was king shit. He just watched Rocky and thought he could take anyone. Ended up trying to fight this big black guy.

Long story short, ended up with a box of Juji Fruits rammed up his arse.
Black guy and jujyfruits.
Did you go school in America?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
True story - feral fam moved in next to me growing up and I'd heard through the grape vine older bro could go. Different circles so didn't have much to do with him but he was a bit of a cnt. Nothing major but most others that acted like he did - probably would have had a go. Thought nah unless I've seen what he can do and whether its all talk.

One for you @N4TE - walking home from the Riverwood Legion at closing time (maybe 16) and you gotta go over the railway bridge and sort of past the Riverwood buso club. Now you want to talk a feral drinking hole - this was it. Anyways, hear some shit going down and can see my neighbour walking out with a girl surrounded by 8 big dudes. Some guy comes in for a swing, bang, gone. Then another, and another, no more than two at a time. Swear he knocked all 8 out or to their knees and walked off with the girl. Reckon he was 18 at the time.

That decision not to take him on - best fckng decision of my life. Sometimes you just gotta respect a guy when he's got the goods.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
True story - feral fam moved in next to me growing up and I'd heard through the grape vine older bro could go. Different circles so didn't have much to do with him but he was a bit of a cnt. Nothing major but most others that acted like he did - probably would have had a go. Thought nah unless I've seen what he can do and whether its all talk.

One for you @N4TE - walking home from the Riverwood Legion at closing time (maybe 16) and you gotta go over the railway bridge and sort of past the Riverwood buso club. Now you want to talk a feral drinking hole - this was it. Anyways, hear some shit going down and can see my neighbour walking out with a girl surrounded by 8 big dudes. Some guy comes in for a swing, bang, gone. Then another, and another, no more than two at a time. Swear he knocked all 8 out or to their knees and walked off with the girl. Reckon he was 18 at the time.

That decision not to take him on - best fckng decision of my life. Sometimes you just gotta respect a guy when he's got the goods.
In this study I don’t see where u had a need or motivation to fight him?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
In this study I don’t see where u had a need or motivation to fight him?
Simple. Houso kids. You would bang on if someone annoys you. No knives, no doubling down. One on one until one of you had enough or were knocked.

Old school - not like the yuppie fights at Breakfast Point.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Fucked up that little piece of shit real good
Brilliant to see. The misery that little prick would've caused the other kid for months/years, finally the big dog had enough and bounced him like a tennis ball lol. Wonder if the little ©unt pulled his head in a bit after that and learned a lesson?

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Tongan friend of mine I grew up with had the biggest cousins - a set of 5 brothers - I have ever seen... all of them huge, athletic, Rugby prodigies... the second youngest was in High school at the time, Granville Boys I think, when he got into a bad scrap with a Leb, beat him up really badly, and so, detention, principal's office and parents called into the school... the eldest brother was responsible for his younger brothers as the parents were back in Tonga and so, he was called and he just so happened to be 6'5", 160+ kgs (I used to sh*t myself around him --> the most physically intimidating person I have ever been around)

Now, while the younger cousin was in the principal's office waiting for his eldest brother to turn up, a group of Lebs were gathering just outside the school waiting for him to exact some revenge for their friend that got beat up... until they saw the size of the eldest brother, sh*t themselves too, and fled... the younger cousin was suspended but was feeling pretty good about himself going home having won the fight and his brother having scared off the rest of the Lebs... He sat down in front of the TV to play PlayStation when without warning the eldest brother shattered a guitar across his back, shards of wood and string flying across the lounge room, as a warning not to fight in school anymore

My mate was at the front door visiting when he saw that and quickly fled home

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Simple. Houso kids. You would bang on if someone annoys you. No knives, no doubling down. One on one until one of you had enough or were knocked.

Old school - not like the yuppie fights at Breakfast Point.
But u got along with him but?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We had an asshole at my high school who decided to pick on a little Asian exchange student.
"Tea-pot" was a nice quiet sort of kid and though his English wasn't the best he got on with everyone except the bully who had a few chromosomes missing and decided to make his life hell, that's until Tea-pot had enough.
I don't know what dark, evil martial art Tea-pot was trained in but within 15 seconds of it starting the bully was missing teeth, had a broken and dislocated jaw (he returned to school a week later with it wired up and a set of wire cutters strung around his neck) and ear hanging off and was taken to hospital.
As this was a church-run "Exclusive and elite private school" (I'll let you guess which one but last year it ranked 291...) Tea-pot was asked to leave.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

my uncle witnessed the Arab kid get hacked up outside Bankstown station back in the day! Beat that!
If any of you knew that poor kid who got mutilated then I’m sorry I’ve got no sympathy.
I was a teenager in the same era and too many of you guys wore shoes too big for your feet!