Fa'afafine forwards

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fa'afafine, a term unique to Samoan culture, refers to biological males who are raised and identify as females.
Describes our forwards perfectly. How long since we had a decent, hard islander forward. Asotasi the last?Maybe Pritchard. The current players wouldn't get a run in the 'first fa'afafine thirteen'.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our forwards are too busy worrying about their onion top hairstyle or what color streak is in their hair....

Give me a crooked nose, cauliflower ear'd forward any day over these princesses..

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Softest pack ever I think.

Remember when we had Mason, o'meley, sbw, Ryan, maitua, asotasi and price? Complete domination. This pack is pathetic. Worst in the comp. Jacko, Elliot, they've got to go. Too undersized. We need mongrel

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Have a look at the photo dogs posted of ogden on Instagram

Deadset pussy the way he runs for his size i just dont get it

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree. Our biggest issue is our middle forwards, however in saying that our edge forwards are pussies as well, they need to get in and take hard carries as well. The whole attacking structure is a fucking mess ...

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kasiano, Pritchard, Eastwood, Graham, Stagg, Payne, Finucane, Halatau, Tapau, Tolman, Browne, Jackson & Ennis that was our pack at going into 2012.

Skill, offloading, tackle breaking, huge motors, versatility. The current pack is just a joke.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fa'afafine, a term unique to Samoan culture, refers to biological males who are raised and identify as females.
Describes our forwards perfectly. How long since we had a decent, hard islander forward. Asotasi the last?Maybe Pritchard. The current players wouldn't get a run in the 'first fa'afafine thirteen'.
Bahahahahaha@thread title!!
Only thing is bro, Fa'afafine, even though feminine are usually pretty tough! We need some hard heads. I would love to have players like Tino, JFH, Leota, AFB, Taukeiaho etc. This talk of spending big money on Staggs is crazy. We need some strength up front, at least one dominant forward leader. Our pack has no fire and is getting dominated. Cotric, DWZ and Hoppa are our best forwards