Not open for further replies.

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was full anger wen i read it in tha paper 2! i luv the anderson boys.mcmeh

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
tru, they f***ed him over. see in the article how he says he was looking forward to lining up with Louis and Wiki & Price. how sad.

spannaforce

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don' t know if he was a popular player amongst his team mates, but if he was, surely it would be detrimental to the team morale? did they let him go to pay for their two big signings? if so then it is not fair on the bloke

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
no it had nothing to do with wiki & price they were already signed together so yeah mick watson sux

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
one thing i can say i guess awen guttenbiel will be re-signing at the end of the year, since he DIDN'T go on the tour.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
yeh wat a f***en joke! just because he went on tour f*** em nobody should be pressured to turn down ANY TEST JUMPER! wat an outrage.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
hmmm...

Mick Watson, Warriors' boss, says reasons behind Vinnie Anderson's departure delicate and involve confidentially issues
19 February 2005 - article from www.rugbyleague.co.nz

Warriors' boss Mick Watson is defending the club's decision not to share with fans the reasons behind Vinnie Anderson's departure from the club.

Anderson left to take up a contract with the London Broncos amid controversy. He claims the Warriors forced him out because he chose to play for the Kiwis.

The Warriors have refused to comment on the matter all week. Watson says it is because the topic is delicate. He says there are confidentiality issues and it is a messy situation.

Anderson's new contract with London appears to be in jeopardy with the English RFL refusing to register him until the club sorts out its financial problems.

----------------------

I wanna know why they cut him

Status
Not open for further replies.