Explain to me the appeal of Alamoti?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s a 19 year old holding his own in first grade. Not sure what people expect from him so young and so early in his career.
He has to score length of the field trysies and keep pumping that iron and get some deadly ink cuz, that's the only way he'll be hectic for realz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has to score length of the field trysies and keep pumping that iron and get some deadly ink cuz, that's the only way he'll be hectic for realz
Then that thug need to get he self some special bling yo … then he be getting he self some real respect y’all ..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh fuck him off u cant make banners with his name.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It never stops amazing me how many fans here believe Alamoti should have a God given right to the first grade position with us just because he is 'young'.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It never stops amazing me how many fans here believe Alamoti should have a God given right to the first grade position with us just because he is 'young'.
Which left centre should take his place then?
Can’t see any difference makers. Maybe Skelton but he’s been playing right centre/wing and looks like he’ll never get a chance.
The bloke we signed from the broncos?
Next year is a different story

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Makes sense if he goes to Cowboys.
1. Drinkwater
2. Valemai
3. Alamoti
4. Holmes
5. Taulagi
Would be a pretty strong and balanced backline for a few years.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Makes sense if he goes to Cowboys.
1. Drinkwater
2. Valemai
3. Alamoti
4. Holmes
5. Taulagi
Would be a pretty strong and balanced backline for a few years.
Gets to play right centre too.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which left centre should take his place then?
Can’t see any difference makers. Maybe Skelton but he’s been playing right centre/wing and looks like he’ll never get a chance.
The bloke we signed from the broncos?
Next year is a different story
even with my anger, I am no longer fussed about this season. Our hope for this year top 8 died with that forward pass on Sunday.
So whether we come 9th or 16th it doesn’t matter.
Happy for him to stay this year only in hope for a miracle. Next year there are so many options.

but to be specific, we would be no worse off giving this Ethan Q kid a gig. We bought him for a reason. He looks big and fast unlike Alamoti.
Even Burns would be good. Or bring in Kebab from wing and give Wilson a go at FB or wing full time.

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If I had to choose one, I'd keep Averillo, hopefully we find a spot for both though.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s angling for marquee money though

I’m not sure what his pitch is.

‘give me more money because I’m junior and if you do I’ll pass to JAC even earlier and get off the bottom off the stats list’

the fact cowboys are taunting him to come should be music on the lips of all Canterbury fans.

Asshole gets his 400k+ pay packet. We let loose a potabro chip and cowboys mess their cap up.
If he wants too much let him go. Not many make it to first grade at his age but he is no Greg Inglis.
Would like to see him stay and develop his game with us as he will surely improve in leaps and bounds but the last thing we need to be doing is splashing money on a centre when we have holes in the middle.

Docta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s regressed in the last few weeks. For the first few weeks he was able to get on the outside of the defenders but not so much now….

However he makes the cardinal sin of getting in the way of JAC who will often have enough space to get away but never sees the ball!