Explain to me the appeal of Alamoti?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still want to see him given a few games as right side centre. If he is drill struggling rhen back to NSW Cup for year, still not a write off but clearly needs quality players around him. 1, 7 and a lack of dominant forwards are bigger issues though.
100% correct.

From what I have seen of him in lower grades he always played on the right. I didn’t really watch much Nsw cup last year but am assuming he played on the right.

If you are a right hand ball carrier and have played on that right side most of your life it’s a big ask to switch sides. He has tried to carry the ball in his left hand but it’s not natural.

I’d like to see him and Jake switch sides for the rest of the year. The seasons gone anyway

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
P
Another much hyped dogs junior who is barely 1st grade material. I get he is 19 but he doesn't have agility or speed so he may develop into a better player over the next few years but his lack of speed and agility kills him as a top tier center
Honestly he is a has been.

min ten juniors he was similar to Averillo but as he’s got older he’s got clunkier and that’s because of weight.

his ceiling is just average first grader at best.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen as the next big thing, so much so based on last years u19 Blues performance, Robbo @Cocks wanted to recruit him!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still think he's a talent. Would love to see him go to a club like the Storm where they could get the best out of him.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if we're moulding him for a forwards future?