Expecting/New Dad Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Any current DILFs (or MILFs for that matter) have any advice for future/new DILFs?

What to expect, dos/don'ts, etc?

Myself, @pillow and @bulldogsfan_88 are expecting/new dads.

The missus is about to pop any day so now we play the waiting game. (the waiting game sucks, let's play hungry, hungry hippos)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont look down ,get stuck into the happy gas ask for a blow job now because it will be a very long time before you get 1 again

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont look down ,get stuck into the happy gas ask for a blow job now because it will be a very long time before you get 1 again
I told her, I'll be there in the room but I'm not looking down otherwise I'll be gayer than Ian Thorpe.

Last night she asked if I wanted to have sex. I asked how come and she said that she wants to induce labour. I told her I'm not a plunger, FFS.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Any current DILFs (or MILFs for that matter) have any advice for future/new DILFs?

What to expect, dos/don'ts, etc?

Myself, @pillow and @bulldogsfan_88 are expecting/new dads.

The missus is about to pop any day so now we play the waiting game. (the waiting game sucks, let's play hungry, hungry hippos)
Excuse me you might want to edit you post and include me mofo!

I'm expecting my second in 2 weeks. However, she is full term at the moment and could be any time now tbh.

What to expect? be prepared to be deprived of no sleep and a lot of nappy changes BUTTTT it is all worth it.

My first son is 15 months, gonna have 2 boys under the age of 2, God help me.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
fucken love my son to bits, non-parents won't understand what this love is until you become a parent. A love I have never known.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I told her, I'll be there in the room but I'm not looking down otherwise I'll be gayer than Ian Thorpe.

Last night she asked if I wanted to have sex. I asked how come and she said that she wants to induce labour. I told her I'm not a plunger, FFS.
lol oh yeah, i was top side the whole way through the delivery, I refused to look down there. But that feeling when you see your kid for the first time is overwhelming. I cried like a little bitch tbh

Reactions: K E

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

lol oh yeah, i was top side the whole way through the delivery, I refused to look down there. But that feeling when you see your kid for the first time is overwhelming. I cried like a little bitch tbh

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My youngest is 4 she is cruisy as fuck and also the wisest in a house full of autism , she comes up to me " dad i gave her my toys to settle the meltdowns, then she went into the kitchen got a plate and broke a pile of biscuits up and said " ive made a platter for everyone " they can have you in tears of laughter

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I didn’t have a bloody choice. Tried to stay at the top but then the midwife pulled out a mirror randomly and said check this out!! Thankfully it was through the mirror so not as bad as it could have been but still!! Took me a bit to get over that. As for the happy gas puff away my friend... just don’t grab it mid-contraction like I did, it did not go down well.

As @tonee said though, being a dad is one of the greatest things you will ever do!! Even if you get weird looks cause you start sniffing the shirt you are wearing cause you all of a sudden got a whiff of baby vomit like I did this morning, or when the scream the house down at 2am in the morning, truly is the best thing I have ever done and I am sure you will love it!!

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
My wife is due in about 7 weeks, starting to feel more ‘real’ now. Nursery, pram, baby seat etc are all sorted. Be interesting to see how our dogs go with the baby, one will probs sleep through everything...the other is so needy she’ll want all the attention the baby gets lol

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Congrats guys. It’s great fun being a dad. I’ve got two under 2 and a 3rd due in October. Going to be hectic!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Best advice is not to listen to too much advice.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm also expecting a child any year now.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What about first time Uncles/Godfathers you selfish ****?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The misses had to get cut open to take out my baby bear of a son, I video'ed the whole thing, I even moved the camera around the screen they put up lol

Then I walked him out and held him up like Simba, nurses didn't like that but fuck em lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congrats guys. It’s great fun being a dad. I’ve got two under 2 and a 3rd due in October. Going to be hectic!!
Bah got 5 and a nephew living with us past hectic ages ago lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My wife is due in about 7 weeks, starting to feel more ‘real’ now. Nursery, pram, baby seat etc are all sorted. Be interesting to see how our dogs go with the baby, one will probs sleep through everything...the other is so needy she’ll want all the attention the baby gets lol
Nice. Our missus's aren't far apart, mine is 4 weeks max. But the baby is fully engaged so potentially any day now.