1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Fox Sports Exclusive: Storm to ‘lease’ best young star to Tigers in radical NRL swap deal

Discussion in 'Rumours' started by Jackson_1994, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Dalgeesh

Dalgeesh Previously Dalger

Good deal for the tigs until grant leaves..
    But doesnt this mean the best teams are beginning to stack talent?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. BlackDawg

BlackDawg Kennel Regular

The thing is if you can get the bloke real comfortable at the club with some new besties he may turn his back on old club so both clubs will be attempting to do that as well. Interesting swap and interesting to watch what occurs in future

3. sgodllubsti

sgodllubsti Kennel Addict

what i heard regarding this is harry grant wants to be playing nrl, storm couldn't give him a guarantee that he would be playing this year due to cameron smith still being there, and smith wanting another season after this one, harry wanted out of storm, storm came up with this idea on the basis he will return to storm next season as hooker if smith has retired

4. bradyk

bradyk Kennel Addict

I'm surprised this hasn't happened before but when I actually think about it and how top clubs can use this to their advantage (they already have a big enough advantage) I don't really like it.

5. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Kennel Immortal

Agree, how stupid do you have to be to loan someone when he's off contract haha tigers are stupid for entertaining it

6. JayBee

JayBee Kennel Immortal

Yes and No.

1) They just signed Leilua
    2) They have Tommy Talau, who they are thinking could be a better player.