Ex-Sharks hooker Pat Politoni facing lengthy ban for sickening KO punch in Queensland Cup game

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/couple...e/news-story/df75dac3ba847b1b8c1fefba8970e9f6

Ex-Sharks hooker Pat Politoni facing lengthy ban for sickening KO punch in Queensland Cup game

The Burleigh Bears hooker unloads
Former NRL player Pat Politoni is facing a huge ban after producing a disgusting punch in an Intrust Cup game.

Ex-Cronulla Sharks rake Politoni becomes embroiled in a dispute with Townsville Blackhawks player Michael Parker-Walshe while playing for the Burleigh Bears.

As the referee penalises Politoni’s side, the hooker walks back towards his own defensive line, before turning and unloading a vicious punch on Parker-Walshe.

He falls to the ground and is immediately attended to by a trainer.

The incident saw Cowboys’ centre Tom Opacic — playing for the Blackhawks — along with teammate Kieran Quabba sin-binned for running in and dishing out their own justice.

Politoni was sent off as his side lost the game 16-10.

The No. 9 last played in the NRL for the Gold Coast Titans.

Video in the link

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
16 games he played in NRL and was bog average. If my memory serves me correct it's not the first time he's done stupid shit like this.

Mr double barrell surname must have a plastic chin though.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair play. Nobody should be aloud to touch anyones head in anyway from behind like that. Dog act i would of dropped the **** too.