Ex nrl player gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can we all have a guess who the ex NRL player is that was seen kissing another man a few weeks back , or is this defamation ? Apparently there is a current player also rumored to be coming out before the finals series

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Kissing?...Fcuking and then maybe we would have a game going.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I heard the ex player was Luke davico , the mole said it's defiantly not Luke ricketson , the current I think you may be wrong as they said it was an ex origin player playing for a Sydney based team not in finals contention and Karl Lovell (ex player ) said he has word that Tim manna is the $1.07 favorite

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaah, a thread to encourage slander and innuendo...

How long until mods pounce?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has to be Sharndoor Earl. Because his name doesn't promote homosexuality, his star tattoos definitely do.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
id hate to out someone but my sources say the ex player is ian roberts

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who cares. as long as they're not ****ing on field then i don't give a shit.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No one said we cared if they were or not it's just a simple topic for us to discuss , can hardly be classed as slander unless your homophobic

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ex player is rumoured to be Luke Ricketson and current player is James Tamou
he is married to Tom Waterhouse's sister, could still be gay though.

I work with a lot of gay people in my office they're not bad people, quite funny and entertaining tbh.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is married to Tom Waterhouse's sister, could still be gay though.

I work with a lot of gay people in my office they're not bad people, quite funny and entertaining tbh.
Almost normal, one might say??? /sarcasm

Given the number of people who have played footy over the years, I would suggest the chances are there has been hundreds of gay blokes playing.

Care factor = zero.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam Burgess didn't help his case the other week in Melbourne.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This was part of Buzz Rothfields column on the weekend.

Apparently there is a photo doing the rounds of the ex player kissing another bloke, but they won't release it because the player is married. Of course it could have been done as a joke, who knows as the photo will never be released.

Not that it matters (maybe they have an open relationship), but Buzz & the Mole were trying to make a big deal out of it.

There's a few people (ex players) I've always thought might be gay, not that I'm saying they are, but for example: Wayne Pearce, Paul Vautin, Terry Hill, Greg Alexander.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw if i was an nrl player i would lie and say i was gay to get a competitive advantage because maybe some guys then wouldn't want to get into too much of a wrestle with me

in the tackle id be saying in a gay voice, "omg yes baby grapple me, twist harder damn it, ohhh yeah that feels good baby"

im telling you it would work, 20 minutes in id get a quick play the ball everytime

captain dropbut

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
who cares depending on what stats you believe 1in 10 is gay soo about 40 or so of the 400 contracted players each year could be but really its a non issue

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe the barba will come out and claim his love for the rodzilla? Or vica versa?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
btw if i was an nrl player i would lie and say i was gay to get a competitive advantage because maybe some guys then wouldn't want to get into too much of a wrestle with me

in the tackle id be saying in a gay voice, "omg yes baby grapple me, twist harder damn it, ohhh yeah that feels good baby"

im telling you it would work, 20 minutes in id get a quick play the ball everytime
What do you call Ian Roberts then?

Status
Not open for further replies.