Evoke the Death Penalty!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i was the one that suggested pedophilia was widespread inside catholic church, but i don't remember you or doogie getting all protective like you are doing now for the gays
It is widespread according to the royal commission, but that wasn't the issue. Kambah basically called all Catholics "criminals" because of what a few church members did. But as I told dogwhisp, plenty of people attacked Kambah for saying it. Very few people actually defended gay people when people make their homophobic claims.

If someone has an issue with something then they can report it. I'm not here to champion anyone or anything. I'm just going to point out bigotry and hypocrisy when I see it. And if people want to be blatantly homophobic while also demanding that I defend their religion, then those people can fuck off 'cause their insecurities aren't my problem.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because EqUaLiTy brother.

But let’s not worry about the kids ay?

If I had two mums as a kid growing up and I saw my mate doing dad things with his own dad, I’d be pretty pissed I didn’t have a dad. But that’s just me.
You supporting a guy that used a blatant and highly offensive homophobic slur while also attacking gay parents means that you basically just lost all credibility as the moderate one. You can't cry fowl when someone picks on your religion while also pushing homophobic rubbish.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've gone back and read your post again - I saw things with Dad, not dad things with Dad.

And I accused you of something pretty fucking horrible. No excuses - my bad.

Sincerest apologies mate. Bit to revv'd up tonight. Read too much bad shit but per above - no excuses.
Oh no you’re revved up. YOU turned this thread into another catholic catch bashing so man up. I’d love to see you revved up in person hahaha. If you think I’m fatboy you’re in for a real shock

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because EqUaLiTy brother.

But let’s not worry about the kids ay?

If I had two mums as a kid growing up and I saw my mate doing dad things with his own dad, I’d be pretty pissed I didn’t have a dad. But that’s just me.
Lucky you are not the only person in this world.

Imagine thinking you are the arbiter of child welfare. At least you're consistent thinking your Religion is the arbiter of humanity. "We Do It BeCaUsE wE lOvE yOu"

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You supporting a guy that used a blatant and highly offensive homophobic slur while also attacking gay parents means that you basically just lost all credibility as the moderate one. You can't cry fowl when someone picks on your religion while also pushing homophobic rubbish.
ItS aLl AbOuT tHe KiDs.

Wank wank wank

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking ridiculous sentences. Our system is piss Fucking weak. These putrid cnuts need to be put down permanently. If this shit happened in a middle eastern country, these cnuts would be put down. And we laugh at some of the law's that other countries have in place when our own right here is the biggest fcuking joke.

Reading that post burnt me. Honestly our sentences need to be way harsher for these crimes that are committed.
100% The kids they molest have a life sentence..so should they..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Forget about punishment etc, fact is faggots and dykes shouldn’t be allowed to raise kids. Why law ever allowed this is bizarre
Man I get you don’t like same-sex couples raising kids..you are completely entitled to your opinion.. But the use of the words ‘’Faggot’ and ‘Dykes’ in this context..actually any context..is extremely derogatory..and homophobic..

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No one reported him, just like no one reported Cook. Life goes on.
It’s just a saying. If your going to make statements like that to be “grateful” and lucky that you’re the only mod on here, then you should be making those same statements to your rooster buddy.

See the double standards?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lucky you are not the only person in this world.

Imagine thinking you are the arbiter of child welfare. At least you're consistent thinking your Religion is the arbiter of humanity. "We Do It BeCaUsE wE lOvE yOu"
We're even more luckier that you're not the only person in this world. God help us

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man I get you don’t like same-sex couples raising kids..you are completely entitled to your opinion.. But the use of the words ‘’Faggot’ and ‘Dykes’ in this context..actually any context..is extremely derogatory..and homophobic..
I get it. To me there just words, yet understand

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is that a bit like how you support people on TK that use blatant and highly offensive religious mockery images? Heck, you even post some of these cartoon images yourself. Double standards much?

And just for the record, I don't support any kids being adopted by same sex couples, whether they are gay or just friends and have no sexual relationship. Kids are entitled to a Father and Mother if possible at all times.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is that a bit like how you support people on TK that use blatant and highly offensive religious mockery images? Heck, you even post some of these cartoon images yourself. Double standards much?

And just for the record, I don't support any kids being adopted by same sex couples, whether they are gay or just friends and have no sexual relationship. Kids are entitled to a Father and Mother if possible at all times.
As long as we don’t post anything mocking Mohammed it’s ok

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Oh no you’re revved up. YOU turned this thread into another catholic catch bashing so man up. I’d love to see you revved up in person hahaha. If you think I’m fatboy you’re in for a real shock
Did I? I'm bashing pedos - gay, priest doesn't really matter. The catholic crew turned this into a gay bashing thread.

Sorry - it was a typo. Meant Lapboy.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did I? I'm bashing pedos - gay, priest doesn't really matter. The catholic crew turned this into a gay bashing thread.

Sorry - it was a typo. Meant Lapboy.
Yes, you always turn to priests, it’s your go to.
I am sorry for what happened to you in your past but the church bashing is ridiculous, particularly when you said your “partner” goes to church. He probably prays you’ll leave him. We certainly know the feeling

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yes, you always turn to priests, it’s your go to.
I am sorry for what happened to you in your past but the church bashing is ridiculous, particularly when you said your “partner” goes to church. He probably prays you’ll leave him. We certainly know the feeling
Yeah - thanks. My partner is a Liberal Party supporter so you know how they are. Number of times I have to tell 'em getting teabagged in Thailand is not good for your health is ridiculous.

I'm sure you'd know.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah - thanks. My partner is a Liberal Party supporter so you know how they are. Number of times I have to tell 'em getting teabagged in Thailand is not good for your health is ridiculous.

I'm sure you'd know.
I can’t say I’d know. I’m more into real women, have no attraction to Asians and Pattaya isn’t my sort of place but each to their own. I hope he double rubbers.

At least your life partner is the brains of the relationship when it comes to modern politics and just doesn’t just follow a party because they prop up the dole bludgers and housos rorting the system