Every Team's Top 17 for 2024

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No more excuses for Brooks, plays behind a very good forward pack and has a good dummy half and solid 1/6.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is true. It was reported when he was released that they paid him his whole contract for 2022 & 2023 and that he was on 800k a season.
FMD bro thats appealing business. No wonder that club is stuck.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
FMD bro thats appealing business. No wonder that club is stuck.
Their owner Cameron George is a massive **** and struggles to bond with players in the Lodge type so he just pays them off 900k just because he doesn’t like them.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Their owner Cameron George is a massive **** and struggles to bond with players in the Lodge type so he just pays them off 900k just because he doesn’t like them.
I can’t imagine being a supporter of a club that’s buying expensive memberships and jerseys would
be much fun then?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brisbane team looks very strong

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Starting side looks good but bench is weak. No punch which they are gonna need with big guys like Haas in your team
That was their problem last year, were playing Haas and Carrigan 60 plus min every week and burnt them out. Also Haas needs a club change. Heart isn’t in it anymore at Broncs.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tele printed there likely too 17 each club wonder how compares to Freaks list

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hard to pick a wooden spoon winner for 2023.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Dolphins, knights or Titans
Throw in Manly as well they look awful. Even if turbo plays 15 plus games. In 21 he was playing behind AFB and Tapau in peak form/fitness. Des for all his faults is also able to get performances out of players that would be mediocre at other clubs such as Paseka. Siebold doesn’t have that quality. Yes turbo will win them 3 or 4 games on his own but my guess is comp will be closer this year and sponner will still win 6 or 7 games. Manly also have 0 depth thanks to Des. So manly or Dolphins are my pick.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Throw in Manly as well they look awful. Even if turbo plays 15 plus games. In 21 he was playing behind AFB and Tapau in peak form/fitness. Des for all his faults is also able to get performances out of players that would be mediocre at other clubs such as Paseka. Siebold doesn’t have that quality. Yes turbo will win them 3 or 4 games on his own but my guess is comp will be closer this year and sponner will still win 6 or 7 games. Manly also have 0 depth thanks to Des. So manly or Dolphins are my pick.
AFB wasn't there in 2021

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I disagree, I think there coaching structure with Flanagan added is very good. imo they will be top 8 contenders. Obviously injuries play a part in every team

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hard to pick a wooden spoon winner for 2023.
It's gotta be between Warriors and Titans.. neither team has recruited in areas that need work.. Titans bought Foz and Verrills, and yet attack is not their weak point.. Holbrook has coached in the NRL for a few years now and still hasn't seemed to grasp the idea that NRL is very defence based.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly vs Bulldogs Spine Comparison

Jake Averillo (rubbish)
6. Matt Burton
Kyle Flanagan (rubbish)
9. Reed Mahoney

1. Tom Trbojevic
Josh Schuster (rubbish)
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
Lachlan Croker (rubbish)

What's your pick guys?
We win by miles considering that DCE will turn 34, 1 month before the 2023 season starts. Also, Trbojevic won't be available and fit enough to play us round 1. Easy win for us.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Manly vs Bulldogs Spine Comparison

Jake Averillo (rubbish)
6. Matt Burton
Kyle Flanagan (rubbish)
9. Reed Mahoney

1. Tom Trbojevic
Josh Schuster (rubbish)
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
Lachlan Croker (rubbish)

What's your pick guys?
We win by miles considering that DCE will turn 34, 1 month before the 2023 season starts. Also, Trbojevic won't be available and fit enough to play us round 1. Easy win for us.
Croker had a decent season and Schuster has plenty of potential. I still think we beat them though.. it was a close game in our first clash this year and we got the chocolates in the second meet... we'll be much better come round 1.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Croker had a decent season and Schuster has plenty of potential. I still think we beat them though.. it was a close game in our first clash this year and we got the chocolates in the second meet... we'll be much better come round 1.
Agree, but Schuster is lazy, unfit and has never played 1 NRL game at five-eighth. Croker is decent and there is nothing special about him. He does his job and leaves the rest to Tom Trbojevic. However, Tom won't be fit enough for round 1 :tearsofjoy:

Our 6 and 9 would absolutely dominate them.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree, but Schuster is lazy, unfit and has never played 1 NRL game at five-eighth. Croker is decent and there is nothing special about him. He does his job and leaves the rest to Tom Trbojevic. However, Tom won't be fit enough for round 1 :tearsofjoy:

Our 6 and 9 would absolutely dominate them.
Schuster has lost something like 13kg and apparently is training really well, but yes he is very green as a starting half. Even if Tommy were to play I reckon we handled him well last year and we'll only be better defensively under Ciraldo.