Every Team's Top 17 for 2024

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dragons are way too old. Wasn’t Griffin brought in to help develop their youngsters?
Supposedly he was but he's butchering a bunch of them. They have a lot of young talent but he prefers all the old washed up mediocre journeymen like Woods, Mbye, McGuire etc..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Supposedly he was but he's butchering a bunch of them. They have a lot of young talent but he prefers all the old washed up mediocre journeymen like Woods, Mbye, McGuire etc..
He's done okay with Amone and Ramsey, the others seem to have attitude issues or just aren't ready yet though.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Reasonable selections for all sides.

I rate Harley Smith Shields highly for a long time now, unfortunately injury has has halted his development. I suspect he will be in the starting side for Raiders when fit.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Any signings I've missed?

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This Skelator kid is good ? Seen him mentioned a few times round here …
Doggos like very decent
Dolphins look like a 2023 version of the debut Crushers team , need to sign a Garrick Morgan something from Super Flogby

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Peachey & Staines switch teams.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good career move for Peachey. If he fails there than he truly is finished and I expect he will go to the super league in his next deal.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt Lodge is apparently on a train and trial contract at roosters :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Nothing to see here NRL

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Roosters still should be forced to pay at least something that resembles "market value".. and really whatever they pay, warriors should get to spend
I disagree. The NRL should have no input into how much a player gets paid besides making sure that players get at least the minumum.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Roosters still should be forced to pay at least something that resembles "market value".. and really whatever they pay, warriors should get to spend
he will the NRL wont register his contract

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wtf the Warriors are fkd if this is true LOL I still think that franchise should be made to move to Perth as a new team.
It is true. It was reported when he was released that they paid him his whole contract for 2022 & 2023 and that he was on 800k a season.