European Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So as the title goes I am looking into going overseas for a holiday. I am keen on seeing some of Europe and just wanted to get people advice, recommendations, places to go, opinions, tips and so forth . I am stuck between doing an eastern European trip or going around the Mediterranean. Anyhow thanks In advance for any help. Also I've never been overseas so I'm new to all this.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I hear Dalmatia is a nice place to holiday? Never been to Europe. My heritage is Croatian and so many people rave on about how nice it is there?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Places id like to go.
North America- Texas,British Columbia,Ontario,California or Jew York.
Asia- South Korea and Japan
Europe- Netherlands,Croatia,Poland and Italy (or what's left of it?)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So I've already covered Czech for you, but some other places - Barcelona. Especially checking out the main stripe of La Ramblas. Probably equivalent to our Pitt St Mall. While you're there, there's also Camp Nou (FC Barcelona's stadium), The Gothic Quarter, La Sagrada Familia, Port Vell (the harbor), and try some Paella as well.

Italy - I'm not a big fan because of the heat, but if you choose to go, the main cities to visit are Florence (leather and art), Venice (glass works, and visit the Hard Rock Cafe - a must) and Rome (mainly history and Colosseum, Forum and Vatican City).

France - Paris - too much to do there so I won't go into too much detail

Germany - Munich - visit a beer hall regardless of whether or not it's Oktober

Switzerland - Stay in Lucerne by visit the alp (Jungfraujoch) where it snows in summer

Mate Europe is that big that I'm missing out on a lot more you can do, but those are my memories that I have of it. Also, the food in just about any country you visit is to die for.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hear Dalmatia is a nice place to holiday? Never been to Europe. My heritage is Croatian and so many people rave on about how nice it is there?
Yeah my best friend is Croatian and he recommends going there after he visited Croatia a few years back.

Their new tourism add is pretty cool.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I've already covered Czech for you, but some other places - Barcelona. Especially checking out the main stripe of La Ramblas. Probably equivalent to our Pitt St Mall. While you're there, there's also Camp Nou (FC Barcelona's stadium), The Gothic Quarter, La Sagrada Familia, Port Vell (the harbor), and try some Paella as well.

Italy - I'm not a big fan because of the heat, but if you choose to go, the main cities to visit are Florence (leather and art), Venice (glass works, and visit the Hard Rock Cafe - a must) and Rome (mainly history and Colosseum, Forum and Vatican City).

France - Paris - too much to do there so I won't go into too much detail

Germany - Munich - visit a beer hall regardless of whether or not it's Oktober

Switzerland - Stay in Lucerne by visit the alp (Jungfraujoch) where it snows in summer

Mate Europe is that big that I'm missing out on a lot more you can do, but those are my memories that I have of it. Also, the food in just about any country you visit is to die for.
Cheers for the info brother!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah my best friend is Croatian and he recommends going there after he visited Croatia a few years back.

Their new tourism add is pretty cool.

Just remember despite what people tell you Europe is filled with diversity and so many different cultures.
Remember people diss the Romani but some Romani women are fkin hot as!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Has anyone been to Amsterdam?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No but I heard it's not the place to go for weed anymore? California has taken over in that avenue.
I've got Dutch friends. The Dutch are strange people. Got legal weed but a lot of people in Holland against it.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By far my favourite place in Europe is Croatia, in particular split, and you have to see plitvice lakes, if you like partying and with friends then just keep hopping around , Europe is amazing and I loved it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No but I heard it's not the place to go for weed anymore? California has taken over in that avenue.
I've got Dutch friends. The Dutch are strange people. Got legal weed but a lot of people in Holland against it.
Not for that, for the prostitutes :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Go to Lebanon
When i was in school, every lebo that went to Lebanon returned saying "LOOK AT MY UNCLES GUN COLLECTION CUZ, WE WERE SHOOTING THEM IN THE GARDEN ALL DAY, WALLAH"

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think a lot depends on the time of year you are planning on going over there, especially if you spending time north of the mediterranean where they get real winters, none of this pansy poor excuse for winters we mostly get out here lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Not for that, for the prostitutes :tearsofjoy:
You got prostitutes in any country in the world.
I've heard mixed reviews from my Flying Dutchman friends.
Majority claim the red light district is over rated.
Guess it's all a matter of opinion?

But why would you go to Holland and not get on the heroin?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You got prostitutes in any country in the world.
I've heard mixed reviews from my Flying Dutchman friends.
Majority claim the red light district is over rated.
Guess it's all a matter of opinion?

But why would you go to Holland and not get on the heroin?
They got girls standing in the windows facing the street, sounds amazing. Probably some dodgy as fuck human trafficking bs going on so probably not all that amazing now that i think about it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
3 reasons why I'd go to Europe..

Italy for the Lamborghini factory
Germany for the Autobahn
Russia for my relatives

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
By far my favourite place in Europe is Croatia, in particular split, and you have to see plitvice lakes, if you like partying and with friends then just keep hopping around , Europe is amazing and I loved it
Croatia does look nice and I had a friend tell me that he and his wife enjoyed their time there while holidaying in Europe.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been to Greece or more so the Greek Islands like Mykonos? Interested in peoples thoughts.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yep. The hookers charge you an arm and leg for 3 mins. Something like 50 euros for 3 mins. And if you do happen to go into the red light district, don't take your phone or camera out, the hookers have men who will chase you down if they see you with one (even if you're not using it).

Status
Not open for further replies.