EUPHORIA & WARNING

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As Gus Gould takes control of the football department at our club I would like to express my euphoria about the signing of a rugby league legend warning our managements to be cautious and to not allow the loss of control like previous management did with DesTroyer Hasler.
We all know what Gould brings to our club but also know there are two sides to every coin...
The job of our management is to make sure we deal with the good side of The Beast !!!

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Unlimited power.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To address your point, Gus wouldn't have come if he didn't virtually have full control. There's a big difference between giving a coach full control and giving Gus full control.

A coach has a conflict of interests, especially Des in win now mode backending contracts. Gus managing our cap and working with the juniors is the nature of his role.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To address your point, Gus wouldn't have come if he didn't virtually have full control. There's a big difference between giving a coach full control and giving Gus full control.

A coach has a conflict of interests, especially Des in win now mode backending contracts. Gus managing our cap and working with the juniors is the nature of his role.
Theoretically you are right.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As Gus Gould takes control of the football department at our club I would like to express my euphoria about the signing of a rugby league legend warning our managements to be cautious and to not allow the loss of control like previous management did with DesTroyer Hasler.
We all know what Gould brings to our club but also know there are two sides to every coin...
The job of our management is to make sure we deal with the good side of The Beast !!!
U r 200% right in what u say,there is no doubt in the world about Gus and his rugby league knowledge,and what it could bring to an organisation like ours,but I just hope that in the end,the board still has some control,of any situations that arise,and I’m sure there will be some.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
U r 200% right in what u say,there is no doubt in the world about Gus and his rugby league knowledge,and what it could bring to an organisation like ours,but I just hope that in the end,the board still has some control,of any situations that arise,and I’m sure there will be some.
We hope they have learnt from the past !

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still talking about Des 4 years letter fuck me.
Yep, history is important to learn lessons from. This is why the left like to tear down statues, burn books etc, so they do they same things over & over again to new generations. “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it” George Santayana

Last edited: