Ethan Quai-Ward top 30 effective immediately

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because centre is the position we need to strengthen the most.
Was thinking this myself. But Ciraldo might be planning to build a squad around size and from the article that seems to be mentioned above everything else. We have to give the cub the benefit of the doubt I guess.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wish him all the best. Strange we promoted Hoffman into the top 30 before

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus signed Preston from NSW Cup and Wilson from Q Cup.. Q Cup is a great standard. If Gus thinks he's worth taking a chance on for a cheap deal, then give him a chance. If he doesn't pan out, it's no loss.. We need more talent period regardless of position. We've signed Sele and I'm sure more forward signings are coming.

Last edited:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Certainly not the priority but we do need 2 powerful tackle breaking metre eaters in the centres.

Hopefully Xerri can bring both speed and power as well ..

I’m sure Gus and coaches have recognised we’ve been getting out muscled, hence the reason they’re looking at players like Ethan Quai-Ward and Hame Sele, I’m sure there’s others they’re in discussions with especially props ..

I’m not unhappy about this signing .. he wouldn’t have cost us much, maybe they could be looking at moving Averillo to FB and bringing this kid into the centres ?

Image1684557586.486107.jpg

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
NSW Cup/Q Cup > Super League

He won't play NRL at centre or wing for us unless injuries, maybe a plan to develop him in the second row. At least we're signing promising players instead of duds (e.g. Waddell mould).

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be a good wing option
With JAC & Kiraz .. we have both left & right wings covered…

I’m hoping they want bigger bodies with more power and aggression in the centres ..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wish him all the best. Strange we promoted Hoffman into the top 30 before
Did Hoffman officially get promoted? I remember seeing it based on the fact that BBO dropped out somehow, but he’s around the club at the moment