ESL Brace yourself!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Danny Williams as most of you that watch the news have seen has been let off the leash so queit a few Poms are going to have to be on Guard once he makes his ESL debut!!!!

I am particully looking forward to his cheapshot on Sculthorpe

Last edited by a moderator:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Danny Williams is going to carve up though!!!
with his cheapshot specialty..
its not going to help cause the poms are drunken troublemakers themselves!!!

Not only are ppl going to cop it on the football field
they will also cop it at the Pub when they try to tell him off and he hits them cheapshot style!!!!

IMO if someone pisses you off and you can get away with a cheapshot why not???

but in Williams's case he should of waited till no one was around

M

MrCharisma

I said it to you on MSN but if he touches one of my boys, especially Scully or Fielden, you'll see me smashing him on the Sports Tonight Play of the Day

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
lmao you guys are funny as! I love seeing that cheap shot it still cracks me up every time..has anyone noticed that he punches O'Neill and runs off and as you see o'neill fall to the ground...in the back ground you see Williams running near the fence hahaha with tigers player running after him, if i was in the crowd i would have socked him one so Darren Senter could smash him lol or Dene halatau, Halatau would smash him

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
ohh tru! yeh him too lolz do you have any idea what his background is? is he kiwi at all? I know he's gonna do well if he doesnt get swooped on by union... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.