Erin Molan

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Head like an alien and a voice that makes my ears bleed. I'm with @ASSASSIN I can't stand her either. Now if you want a proper female sport journalist look at Rachel Nichols who works for espn, she actually knows what she is talking about when it comes to the NBA, players, coaches and everything inbetween.
I always respected Lara Pitt. Thought even with her good looks, kept it all about the footy and not out for cheap fame.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not good at conversations for Johns, Fittler etc to bounce off unlike that James Bracey guy. Also, she doesn't have a good physical appearance for TV.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
You don’t think she falls under either of the two requirements?
Hell no. She's serviceable when she wears those leather pants though.
I think her Dad being a pretty well-known person with connections would've played a big part in her scoring some cushy jobs at channel 9.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Erin is a terrible Rugby League presenter/journo. She is a mediocre news presenter.

She would not be getting the massive praise and leg ups she gets if her father wasn't who he is.

I refuse to watch any Rugby League show that involves her, but that is easy anyway because everything on channel 9 sucks dog balls.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Great tits though!!
:tearsofjoy: I'm not sure about that mate. There can be a lot of smoke n mirrors around tits, they might look like a million bucks tucked in, pushed up and pumped out but in the morning look like a couple of undercooked eggs. Buyer beware!
Before the ladies on here burn me at the stake.....it's like a bloke that shoves a zucchini down his jocks before hitting the nightclubs lol.
Reminds me of the joke when a bloke is struggling to get himself a chick and his mate suggests that he walk Bondi beach with a banana in his budgie smugglers. He has no luck and his mate is bemused, scratching his head he asks his mate "bloody hell normally the 'nana down the front of the daks reels 'em in".
To which his mate says "the front?!, I put it down the back". :(

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: I'm not sure about that mate. There can be a lot of smoke n mirrors around tits, they might look like a million bucks tucked in, pushed up and pumped out but in the morning look like a couple of undercooked eggs. Buyer beware!
Before the ladies on here burn me at the stake.....it's like a bloke that shoves a zucchini down his jocks before hitting the nightclubs lol.
Reminds me of the joke when a bloke is struggling to get himself a chick and his mate suggests that he walk Bondi beach with a banana in his budgie smugglers. He has no luck and his mate is bemused, scratching his head he asks his mate "bloody hell normally the 'nana down the front of the daks reels 'em in".
To which his mate says "the front?!, I put it down the back". :(
Kevin Bloody Wilson called. He would like his joke back now please...

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't she almost appointed to the Raiders board? Fark I got some mileage out of that with a few Raider mates at the time. I even caused a massive blew between a mate and his missus at a BBQ during a well inebriated shit stirring about that possibility. Funny story.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't she almost appointed to the Raiders board? Fark I got some mileage out of that with a few Raider mates at the time. I even caused a massive blew between a mate and his missus at a BBQ during a well inebriated shit stirring about that possibility. Funny story.
Viking clap