Erin Molan axed from 9’s NRL coverage

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its about time, she was The Grim Reaper of The Footy Show.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANK FU.K !!!!!

I really don't know what it is about her in particular. I just find her personality, mannerisms, laugh and face really annoying so basically "everything".

I can't understand how the f..k she got to where she is. I really don't think she knows much about footy either. Incapable of seriously analysing play like some of the other female commentators.

Does anyone else get the same vibe from her ?

I'd like to know.

Last edited:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Praise on earth she was rubbish and it has nothing to do with her gender she's awful.
Fuck knows how she gets a radio gig. If I'm flicking through stations in the car and I hear her voice I can't change the station quick enough. Her voice makes my skin crawl.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Channel 9 lost Yvonne and decided immediately that Erin was going to be their female saviour. Even when it was immediately clear that Erin knew absolutely fuck all about Rugby League, they doubled down and just kept flogging that horse.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Channel 9 lost Yvonne and decided immediately that Erin was going to be their female saviour. Even when it was immediately clear that Erin knew absolutely fuck all about Rugby League, they doubled down and just kept flogging that horse.
Erin was terrible. I don't mid Yvonne Sampson as a host. I think she lacks it on 360 but the game coverage she was always good. Lara Pitt is okay too.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Erin was terrible. I don't mid Yvonne Sampson as a host. I think she lacks it on 360 but the game coverage she was always good. Lara Pitt is okay too.
There is no one worse than Allana Ferguson she dead set sounds like they hauled her in from a caravan.

Attachments

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
There is no one worse than Allana Ferguson she dead set sounds like they hauled her in from a caravan.

She is in a weird position. Sometimes she is on screen next to Bracey and someone else and she literally does not say anything. Like I have seen full on segments where this happens and all she does it turn her head like someone at a tennis match.

I dunno if that is her doing or management, but it is very strange.

She is definitely not anchor material, she is probably just there to fill their female quotas.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She is in a weird position. Sometimes she is on screen next to Bracey and someone else and she literally does not say anything. Like I have seen full on segments where this happens and all she does it turn her head like someone at a tennis match.

I dunno if that is her doing or management, but it is very strange.

She is definitely not anchor material, she is probably just there to fill their female quotas.
see i do not mind it if they put a female on due to merit or to make the coverage sound better, ( can be nice to have a female voice to break the monotony of a male voice , either way they if they do it to enhance the coverage I’m all for it)

however in most cases it’s just tokenism and wokeism why they have the gig .

I will hand it to Erin Molan tho , when she laughs it comes across as genuine laugh atleast .. I can’t stand Yvonne Sampson anymore she is really comes across as fake. Her laughs do not seem genuine and she actually annoys me and the role they seem to have her at fox is to instigate the controversy with a smile on her face

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me, but why are our televisions filled with women commentators in every male sport telecast???

Do I need three different chicks giving me thier opinion about a male rugby league match. When was the last time the national netball competition was dominated by male commentators and presenters?

I understand that they want to reach a larger female audience but does that only happen if the presenters are chicks? Is the game itself not marketable and attractive enough already to appeal to them. No offence but I don’t give a flying fuck what Erin Molan thinks of Nathan Clearys short kicking game...
100000000%. most (emphasis on 'most) of the female presenters are unqualified to give an opinion as they've never played or generally speaking not taken an interest, just because you've got a journalism degree and broadcasters are promoting diversity, doesn't mean you should be offering up your views on teams strategies etc when the closest you've come to handling a Steeden is getting backdoored in the disabled toilet at Coogee Bay hotel by a footballer