Ennis

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Flanagan should be head coach, Ennis as forwards coach, just need an attacking backs coach, Andrew Johns. Never happen but those brains together and the fact they all hate to lose - that would breed success.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Flanagan should be head coach, Ennis as forwards coach, just need an attacking backs coach, Andrew Johns. Never happen but those brains together and the fact they all hate to lose - that would breed success.
Wasn't Johns our halves coach years ago and did bugger all or am I mistaken?

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Yes.
Tired of losing and seeing our players go backwards. We need a coach who can get the best out of us.

Also, having Ennis at Fox and Gus at Nein will keep the media bullshit agenda's to a minimum.

In saying that, I don't think it will happen.
I agree with you......I think that we need to get Ennis involved with the club.........he knows his football and he knows how this club operates. Whether or not he would be open to an assistant role is the big question. On his own as a head coach he is unfortunately just another untried gamble (albeit probably a good one).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No thanks. We need real options and not loud mouth cowards like him.

Never respected him, especially when he would talk shit then run like a bitch behind our forwards.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thought he did ok in that instance but I think he is an annoying fuck and even as assistant one of our guys would knock him out, causing a big shit storm in the process.
No thanks to Mick the dick...

PS did anyone else see Sticky slap him in the face pre game on the weekend? :hearteyes:

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael Ennis was the last great captain we’ve had, would take him over Jackson everyday KD the week. True bulldog

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Michael Ennis was the last great captain we’ve had, would take him over Jackson everyday KD the week. True bulldog
No offence to you but he is not a true Bulldog. He has been at 6 clubs.

Plus he is a coward that talks shit then LITERALLY runs behind bigger players, like a child.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offence to you but he is not a true Bulldog. He has been at 6 clubs.

Plus he is a coward that talks shit then LITERALLY runs behind bigger players, like a child.
He spent the most time with us and was our captain, when we lost him, that was the first domino to fall with us turning to shit.

I thought it was funny as fuck when he would hide behind the forwards would piss the other team off even more

Malla

Reaction score
Jesus fuck we would have the nrl media dream team coaching for us
Gus
Flanno
Ennis

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No

He can get fucked
I dont get why you hate Ennis saying exactly the same thing as almost every person on the kennel says?! In fact, what is said on here is far worse, and as a former captain of the club, he has every right to comment. So whats the issue?

Malla

Reaction score
I dont get why you hate Ennis saying exactly the same thing as almost every person on the kennel says?! In fact, what is said on here is far worse, and as a former captain of the club, he has every right to comment. So whats the issue?
People on the kennel give a fuck about the bulldogs. Ennis doesn’t. That’s my personal view and it won’t change so don’t bother replying lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People on the kennel give a fuck about the bulldogs. Ennis doesn’t. That’s my personal view and it won’t change so don’t bother replying lol
People bag Ennis and Anasta, but i think its obvious they care about the club and its recent demise.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People bag Ennis and Anasta, but i think its obvious they care about the club and its recent demise.
I think Ennis is a lot more connected to sharks than the dogs. In saying that I think he would make a good assisstant coach at the dogs

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I think op @Burgler is on the money and Flanagan and Ennis are already signed.

Anyone hear Wazza say to Ennis 'thats almost a freudian slip' during the dogs v eels when Ennis starts to say 'you can see it here from the coaches box' before correcting himself and saying 'commentary box'?
A minute later Wazza refers to Michael as coach Ennis. It was around the 22nd minute when Burton knocks on almost taking an intercept.

Graham and Anastasia were surmising that someone on fox sports might have already been signed to the bulldogs coaching staff. They were pretty sheepish when Ennis was suggested.

I'd like to see how much further Potter could take the team but I believe Flanagan and Ennis are already a lock for 2023.
Hard to be unhappy about it, the pair won a comp together, Flanagan is the most well credentialed and available coach.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think op @Burgler is on the money and Flanagan and Ennis are already signed.

Anyone hear Wazza say to Ennis 'thats almost a freudian slip' during the dogs v eels when Ennis starts to say 'you can see it here from the coaches box' before correcting himself and saying 'commentary box'?
A minute later Wazza refers to Michael as coach Ennis. It was around the 22nd minute when Burton knocks on almost taking an intercept.

Graham and Anastasia were surmising that someone on fox sports might have already been signed to the bulldogs coaching staff. They were pretty sheepish when Ennis was suggested.

I'd like to see how much further Potter could take the team but I believe Flanagan and Ennis are already a lock for 2023.
Hard to be unhappy about it, the pair won a comp together, Flanagan is the most well credentialed and available coach.
Is ennis an assistant coach at Parra?