Ennis

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FoxSports may as well be Fox News in the US.. They just spew this shit constantly without anything resembling impartiality or reason and sensationally hammer every club they can for being in crisis while slurping the top 4.. Never mind their agendas or actually being constructive as to what the problem is and how to fix it..

And yet still even after another Manly drubbing Ennis and his cronies refuse to apply the same blowtorch to Des and Manly? Interesting...
wasn't watching intently but the latest discussion or direct pots i saw were i thought directed at Manly and the Cowboys yesty?
Anyway regardless I don't know 1)why y'all worry so much about what an ex and maybe bitter player is saying and 2)wonder is it really that bad? not sure but i don't think so.
We should galavanise suck it up and ignore these fools as much as possible and focus on the Dog's getting better that is by far a bigger and real issue imo.Put simply fuck the haters!

And don't forget numerous people on here are hating on the coach, various players fucking anything that breathes basically i find this worse even if there is some truth attached to some of the knocks.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
wasn't watching intently but the latest discussion or direct pots i saw were i thought directed at Manly and the Cowboys yesty?
Anyway regardless I don't know 1)why y'all worry so much about what an ex and maybe bitter player is saying and 2)wonder is it really that bad? not sure but i don't think so.
We should galavanise suck it up and ignore these fools as much as possible and focus on the Dog's getting better that is by far a bigger and real issue imo.Put simply fuck the haters!

And don't forget numerous people on here are hating on the coach, various players fucking anything that breathes basically i find this worse even if there is some truth attached to some of the knocks.
I didn't watch either. I just know that over the past few years Ennis has stuck the boot in any chance he gets and grandstands on his soap box. I couldn't care less what he says as it's never positive.

You'd think they'd be in awe that the club somehow signed the best young half in the comp and Addo-Carr despite being a rabble for years but they wouldn't want to be positive now would they??

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I didn't watch either. I just know that over the past few years Ennis has stuck the boot in any chance he gets and grandstands on his soap box. I couldn't care less what he says as it's never positive.

You'd think they'd be in awe that the club somehow signed the best young half in the comp and Addo-Carr despite being a rabble for years but they wouldn't want to be positive now would they??
There's nothing positive about the club. The club can't even do something as simple as pulling a clearly concussed Lewis off the field lol.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Constructive criticism is warranted. No problem.

Kicking a club, with his unrealistic fanciful ideas of Grub, like Ennis suggests, is where the questioning of his agenda arises.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's nothing positive about the club. The club can't even do something as simple as pulling a clearly concussed Lewis off the field lol.
Burton coming is positive. As is Addo-Carr.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Constructive criticism is warranted. No problem.

Kicking a club, with his unrealistic fanciful ideas of Grub, like Ennis suggests, is where the questioning of his agenda arises.
Did he honestly suggest getting Reynolds again? Haha. And people take him seriously.. Yeah that will really get us back to the promised land! Let's bring She-Rex, Dudbye and Hodkinson back too! Maybe Des as well???

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a huge mistake not taking benji when we had the chance. We would look much better than we do now and the season much more exciting. Not to mention he would help take all the pressure of flanno , so I guess he told it like it was.. 100% truth .!!!
Well not quite 100, because he added Grub in there lol. And that is so far from the truth he deserves a slap.

I'm not sold on the Benji crap either. We'd be better, but by how much? Who knows, all I know is he was crap at the Tigers and didn't take any pressure of Brooks so they punted him.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hard
Fuck Benji he needs to hang the boots up. Some kid at south’s has missed out playing first grade this year cause of his self centred stuck up shit
He would probably make us better, but by how much? I say sweet FA. People carrying on like he's running a team or something. The guy is coming off the bench for a title contender.

Long gone are the days Benji is good for any club as a starting half, imo.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well not quite 100, because he added Grub in there lol. And that is so far from the truth he deserves a slap.

I'm not sold on the Benji crap either. We'd be better, but by how much? Who knows, all I know is he was crap at the Tigers and didn't take any pressure of Brooks so they punted him.
Wasn’t referring to or mentioning grub lol.. and don’t know how much better. But I said better . And that isn’t hard To be better than what We’ve seen. 3 games no points .. add benji... would not have gone 3 games with no points .. even 1 or 2 points lol.. that’s 100% utter truth right there.!!!!

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Until Ennis looks at his mates objectively - people like Reynolds and Mbye I'll never be able to take him seriously.
He’s close with the flannagans too

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Did he honestly suggest getting Reynolds again? Haha. And people take him seriously.. Yeah that will really get us back to the promised land! Let's bring She-Rex, Dudbye and Hodkinson back too! Maybe Des as well???
I can see some merit to getting an all effort, passionate player to organise us but there were a lot of side issues with getting Josh back. It wouldnt have worked.

Benji could have. I kinda agree bc we need leadership and an experienced hand for this year.

Honestly tho no one could have foreseen the complete collapse of the team these first 4 games so its a moot point to be an expert after the fact.

We just have to work our way out of this and try to get any experience or minor success we can as any kind of positive for next year.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
actually we made the grand final with those guys, do they need to lose and score 0 points each game to win your respect?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasn’t referring to or mentioning grub lol.. and don’t know how much better. But I said better . And that isn’t hard To be better than what We’ve seen. 3 games no points .. add benji... would have not gone 3 games with no points .. that’s 100% utter truth right there.!!!!
Meh. So what tbh.

Tell the truth, do you really think Benji Marshall changes any of these results? He may have made the games SLIGHTLY closer. But don't fool yourself into thinking he would be any kind of savior.

If he came we still lose all four games , and then the talk is "why did we sign this old dud"

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh. So what tbh.

Tell the truth, do you really think Benji Marshall changes any of these results? He may have made the games SLIGHTLY closer. But don't fool yourself into thinking he would be any kind of savior.

If he comes, we still lose all four games , and then the talk is "why did we sign this old dud"
Of corse we still lose 4 games, but that was not the point at all???? I said we would be better than we are .. that was it, there was no more to it lol.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Until they play here for a month and look like Cotric lol.
Yeah no chance of that happening. Don't jump on the bandwagon next season when Burton is carrying us to wins.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of corse we still lose 4 games, but that was not the point at all???? I said we would be better than we are .. that was it, there was no more to it lol.
Oh ok lol

I guess my point is we didnt miss out on some good signing. He wasn't good at the Tigers, and he's on a good team which masks how shit he is.