Ennis wants the dogs to sign Reynolds again. Shut yo mouth fool!!

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He bleeds Blue & White! why not? especially if he comes cheap!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It won't hinder them. Whatever theyre doing now isn't working. We need tries, not a lot just a few to keep us in the running for the 8
They aren’t making the 8 with Reynolds or without him. If Reynolds comes Averillo and Wakeham’s game time gets severely cut and we will get a good answer on those two being long term answers if they play the majority of the season. That’s much more important to me then Reynolds coming in and maybe grabbing us one or two extra wins.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reynolds wont deliver us a premiership. Would be a short term solution but the better we play the more attractive we are to players on the market. Nobody wants to come here anymore. 350k wouldnt break the cap. If we can win half our games and reynolds can help us do.that then hes a bargain.
He isn't a short term solution, he's barely ever fit and he isn't good enough to block Wakeham and Averillo. And 350k is heaps, if we had a spare 350k when Api was off contract then maybe we could've actually signed him and solver our hooker issue.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He isn't a short term solution, he's barely ever fit and he isn't good enough to block Wakeham and Averillo. And 350k is heaps, if we had a spare 350k when Api was off contract then maybe we could've actually signed him and solver our hooker issue.
Api didnt want to come here and you can't blame him

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There seems to be one thing that most have forgotten.
The hooker does not hook. He is essentially an extra half.
His main roles is ball distribution, and setting up plays, from dummy half.
With Foran on one side, and Wakeham or Averillo on the other, it improved our options
if they get good ball.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m torn on this ... our Current attack is so dull and predictable it is cringe worthy. Would Reynolds improve our attack. Yes. Is he a better player then Cogger and Lewis. Yes.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the Tigers wanna free up cap space and do us a deal?

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
In reality Reynolds is reserve grader at a mediocre club like the tigers. They want rid of him that much they are willing to pay handsomely to do it. If that doesn't tell you enough you should think it over some more.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m torn on this ... our Current attack is so dull and predictable it is cringe worthy. Would Reynolds improve our attack. Yes. Is he a better player then Cogger and Lewis. Yes.
Agree with this, but my concerns are his injuries lately, his age, and his price

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds was a great clubman, great competitor and a crowd favourite, however he had his time at the Bulldogs.
We have enough depth in the halves, let the young blokes have an extended run in 1st grade with Foran and see what they've got.
Get into the market to buy some quality in the positions we need like Friend, Cotric, Niu, Sailor, Watson, Welch, A&J Hopoate, Tamou, Mahoney...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
@GrogDog that was said in my Mr. T voice.

Fox news article says Ennis can't believe we ever let him go, and if we want to be any chance this year we simply must sign him! Is this guy legit? Fuck I'm sick of his opinions regarding our club. Signing Reynolds would be such a massive step backwards. We all know this!!! And I know there is a whole thread about it, but this is one more to do with Ennis, and his rediculous opinions.
LOL, Ennis must have visited the Channel tea room and got on the good stuff with Lockyer, Johns, Fittler and co!

I'm actually going with my Monty Pythons voice on this one, He's (Reynolds) not the messiah, he's just a very crappy player! Haha

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally disagree with you.
He speaks the truth.
We need a shot in the arm, which parts of his commentary on us don't you disagree with??
And some want Menace on our coaching staff. He bags the club at any opportunity. He left 6 years ago - well before the cap crisis kicked in - he has no idea of the reality. Why isn’t he bagging his beloved Sharks and their recruitment issues? Probably because he doesn’t have a mate trying to get a gig there. Give it a rest Mick, everyone sees your motive and it’s not for the betterment of the Bulldogs.

Malla

Reaction score
I am confident that nobody cares what Ennis thinks.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There’s no guarantee we win half our games if Reynolds comes here and I highly doubt that would happen. He might get us a couple more wins but what’s the point when it hinders the development of the young halves?
Sounds exactly what we already have in Foran.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anything that will take away game time from Averillo and Wakeham is a big no for me. Plus hes past it lol.

They can't sit out most the year, putting them behind a year in development, for a player who isn't going to do much, other than be a fan favorite because he loves the club.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Api didnt want to come here and you can't blame him
If we upped our offer instead of sitting back waiting for Penrith to come In late maybe he would've signed. Anyway that's just an example, that extra cash you want to piss away of Reynolds could be the difference between us actually signing a key player or missing out on them.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sounds exactly what we already have in Foran.
Difference is Foran is elite and can carry a side to victory, the boys would actually learn something from him. But yes I'd rather have his million invested elsewhere lol.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People say Ennis loves the club. Well, he loves the sound of his own voice more... If he cared so much about the club, then he wouldn't suggest signing Reynolds again on decent money when we need to look to the future.

He's hammered the club for years since he left, and rightly so on most occasions, for the horrible decisions the club has made.. Yet what he's suggesting is for the club to make another horrible decision...

Last edited: