News Ennis sprays bulldogs halfs

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to agree with Ennis we need Reynolds back for the short term we got nothing halves as is
Would you pay him $750k ?

That’s the only way it looks like we can get him back

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ennis can say anything he wants about this club

he was the driving force and we got rid of him for lichaa and put out a report that we would aim to win 2 titles

ennis almost won 2 titles and we never got close

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fkn Reynolds??
Please.
We have halves. Wakeham, averillo, and cogger are all capable. Especially if we can keep foz fit for a year.
Reynolds can be in charge of paining the banners.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well that fucks my theory lol
Ennis recommended the same thing. Like you said I don't see this happening unless we only have to pay 350k.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meaney ain't a wingers asshole, It's FB or nothing. Smith ain't a centre, it's wing or nothing.
JMK ain't a hooker, hooked or 14 for a small cameo.
DWZ ain't a fullback, it's wing or nothing
It’s painfully obvious that Meaney needs to go to FB. Smith needs to go to wing. DWZ needs to go to centre or wing.
Pay needs to make this happen, immediately.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s painfully obvious that Meaney needs to go to FB. Smith needs to go to wing. DWZ needs to go to centre or wing.
Meaney has better hands and pace than DWZ (teams will still bomb towards DWZ's wing, which makes me start to think can we play him anywhere but centre?). We still need someone who can ball play at fullback. I feel like Hopoate is the only one in our team that can do that but he's a snail. I haven't seen a lot of Averillo and I'm not sure if it's the best idea to throw him into the deep end. Fullback is such an important role I think it's best with him coming off the bench or starting in the centres.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is fucking kidding if he thinks Reynolds will magically turn us into a team that can constantly score 18 - 24 points.

He also said we have some good outside backs too, so yeah lol.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Meaney has better hands and pace than DWZ (teams will still bomb towards DWZ's wing, which makes me start to think can we play him anywhere but centre?). We still need someone who can ball play at fullback. I feel like Hopoate is the only one in our team that can do that but he's a snail. I haven't seen a lot of Averillo and I'm not sure if it's the best idea to throw him into the deep end. Fullback is such an important role I think it's best with him coming off the bench or starting in the centres.
He has safe hands and better pace but the bloke absolutely hates a collision, you need someone with safe hands, speed, ball work and can get you metres on kick returns, Meaney has half of that, DWZ a quarter.

Fullback is so critical these days and we’ve struggled there since Barba...

I don’t rate Meaney at all, but he’s absolutely useless on the wing.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Averillo
Dwz
Harper
Hoppa
Smith
Foran
Wakeham should be our backline...

Young lots of speed, creative, lots of energy and of they Fuck up who cares, let them go out and play to their ability not to that wanker Pays tactics which are non existent...
Wrong. Pay say no. Pay know best.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis just creates confusion all around him, Wakeham to 7 foran back in 6. Smith to wing and bring Harper in. Meaney to FB. Up front Ogden in Tolman out, Katoa to 9. Just seems more balanced , and has to have more points in it.No idea of the inner workings of the club and selection so just my opinion.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would you pay him $750k ?

That’s the only way it looks like we can get him back
No mate , we can get him for 250k . Pay wants him board don’t . Their are major issues at our club and this board is it . What arrogance too not sign a player like Reynolds quality at 250k per season . He will Offer soo much more too this side along with Foran . We have rocks in our heads!!!! they are still riding it’s the des problem . Bullshit it’s yours now and act upon it . What a joke we have become it’s embarrassing. Soo much talent out there from other sides that are begging for opportunities . Tex hoy , ( Harry grant , how we didn’t go for him is ridiculous even if it’s for a year ) tese nui , Brandon Smith , Jake Clifford . Soo much more .

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is their actually anyone on here that wouldn’t take josh Reynolds at 250????? Seriously 250 haha . 18 month contract atleast we wouldn’t be wooden spooners .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is their actually anyone on here that wouldn’t take josh Reynolds at 250????? Seriously 250 haha . 18 month contract atleast we wouldn’t be wooden spooners .
If he's taking the spot of Averillo or Wakeham, then nope. Go after better suited players with that cash.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Meaneys not a firstgrader and never will be. What a shocking signing he has been. The same can be said for crighton who is also shit. It appears players become worse also under the fine tutelage of Dean Pay.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
$250k a year I'll go sign him personally myself!

Keep Reynolds, Foran can go back to Manly as we all know that's the plan anyway and we can hope Wakeham comes good with Reynolds by his side.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
had to argue with most of what he said. Foran and Reynolds are a massive upgrade on what we have. At least those 2 have confidence....... Dean pay mentioned in his press conference that this is what we have at the moment, if players arent improving we need to move on......we need signings asap
I can't think of any player that has improved under pays coaching since he been in charge

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd take Reynolds for 350k. Almost no risk taking Reynolds for 250k. If Tigers are willing to chip in 400k* I think it's almost stupidity to not get that deal done. For that reason I don't think they're actually willing to chip in that much.

Last edited:

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No mate , we can get him for 250k . Pay wants him board don’t . Their are major issues at our club and this board is it . What arrogance too not sign a player like Reynolds quality at 250k per season . He will Offer soo much more too this side along with Foran . We have rocks in our heads!!!! they are still riding it’s the des problem . Bullshit it’s yours now and act upon it . What a joke we have become it’s embarrassing. Soo much talent out there from other sides that are begging for opportunities . Tex hoy , ( Harry grant , how we didn’t go for him is ridiculous even if it’s for a year ) tese nui , Brandon Smith , Jake Clifford . Soo much more .
Sorry mate I dont think thats right that we can get him for $250k because that would mean the tigers would have to put in $500k.

I am pretty sure the Tigers dont want to have to chip in anywhere near $500k for him to play somewhere else.

But if they did then of course I would take him for $250k. I think the problem is that we would have to pay double that

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did anyone expect any different but for Mick to sink the slipper? Who cares how ‘right’ he might be - everyone can see we are down - going for the cheap shot is just that. I don’t see him savaging the Sharks for their poor roster management and rotten culture...
Yeah this winds me up from Ennis.... We could have cheated like Parra and hand pick the dregs off and get under and still get rewarded with a new stadium, or ya know cheat like the Sharks... But no we do it the honest way and the prick wants to lay the boot in because we won't sign his mate lol.
I'm angry as anyone but its for the right reasons; players out of position and coaching / structure issues... Ennis just doesn't understand why we can't as he's blinded by friendship

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
M
Sorry mate I dont think thats right that we can get him for $250k because that would mean the tigers would have to put in $500k.

I am pretty sure the Tigers dont want to have to chip in anywhere near $500k for him to play somewhere else.

But if they did then of course I would take him for $250k. I think the problem is that we would have to pay double that[/QUOTE
it is mate . Shows you how stupid this board is . They riding this des problem until marquee players come which then we are no guarantee off getting them. I have a record on here off reliable info , I just don’t put up much due too not bringing leaks out . This topic frustrates me as you have guy that has better talent than what we have and will literally play for free for the club . Brings experience and passion alongside all this pros for 250. Lewis won’t make a nsw cup side anywhere else . Cogger love the guy but just not good enough . Wakeham meh nothing special and will always be a solid player . You can just tell the difference .