Ennis = Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
seriously what a great move to make the conversion difficult for jamie lyon by throwing it to the sideline, that took real presence of mind

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
My moment of the night for Ennis was that extra run from dummy half leading to the winning field goal.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also liked how Reni had the presence of mind to get himself sent off so he'd still be fresh for Golden Point!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm glad the bulldogs decided to let manly back into the match to make the game more entertaining for channel 9

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
seriously what a great move to make the conversion difficult for jamie lyon by throwing it to the sideline, that took real presence of mind
Im just glad Mitch Brown threw that stupid offload - so we could witness James Graham offloading on him !

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I almost ran onto the field to rip Ennis' head off. I was furious. Lucky that we won, cause that loss would have been on his head. Not a good way to leave the club.

N

Natboy

My moment of the night for Ennis was that extra run from dummy half leading to the winning field goal.
Lucky he redeemed himself after not diving onto the ball and gifting Manly that try!
Lucky Lyon choked

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Rod for enlightening us on Ennis' unrecognised forward thinking capability.....brilliant!

Funny how we in the end needed a bit of luck to win a game we were NEVER behind in and for most parts dominated. Hopefully we can make our own luck over the next two weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.