News English stars Alex Walmsley and Oliver Gildart are on Canterbury Bulldogs radar

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
thats gold, what a stupid comment, comparing tomkins to teddy.
It's a valid comparison. They got paid the same.

And all this fake news that Tomkins was terrible. He wasnt. He was good at the warriors. He just didn't live up to the sensational Billy Slater tag.

See for yourself. If this was a dogs highlight you'd be thanking our skills coach for such a player.

Side note. Every clip is a new warriors jersey. What's wrong wit that club? Don't they understand brand identity?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly. It's that simple. I heard that he hates Australia and that's why, but could be fake news
Not sure, but I think if he went to a stronger club he could have done well.

JOHNY BULLDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey guys, been hell for me the last few days. And obviously haven’t been around a lot and probably won’t be much longer...

this new look site is utter trash and I will never get used to it, it’s garbage and a very depressing place to visit these days. So my time on TK has almost come to and end. A pitty really, love the people love the chat. Can’t stand the set up, used to spend all of my spare time here. Now can’t even be stuffed logging on.

might see ya on our game days if that, bye for now my peeps.!!
Please don't go Scoob,I love your comments & your passion for our boys...You'll get used to it mate...take care man.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jonathon Davies was the best pom we ever had one of a kind

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Please don't go Scoob,I love your comments & your passion for our boys...You'll get used to it mate...take care man.
Honestly ... am I the only one finding all this carry on about the website format a bit much? Leaving because the site isn't what I want? ...

Get people were used to a certain thing, but the mods changed it so we move on. Life isn't supposed to be the same thing week-in-week-out.

I'm just happy that I can get on here and see Nasheed's ( a.k.a. Dave Holland) insightful thoughts. Who cares what the format of the site is when you get such in-depth views into the Dogs?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It's buggy as hell. You can't highlight text

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just happy that I can get on here and see Nasheed's ( a.k.a. Dave Holland) insightful thoughts.
Ah, I didnt know Holland was a Nasheed alias. I knew youboys was a Nasheed alias but not Holland. Cheers for the tip