Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Trent -solitaire .
Well let me remind you of all the trophiesmy “ dogs hit club “ has won, while you have been playing Solotaire with Trent .
:sob:
thought you weren’t gonna engage me since my iq was so low? shows how low your iq is coming up with that kindergarten ass joke I bet you really giggled at that shit thinking you were the funniest **** in the world:tearsofjoy:. please learn to type properly, almost had a stroke tryna read that shit + can you remind me of all the trophies you’ve won this season?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
thought you weren’t gonna engage me since my iq was so low? shows how low your iq is coming up with that kindergarten ass joke I bet you really giggled at that shit thinking you were the funniest **** in the world:tearsofjoy:. please learn to type properly, almost had a stroke tryna read that shit
Ok :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like how you jumped straight into the middle mate. Gotta take a swing so full credit to you for throwing a few.

Aren't you a United supporter tho?
shush don’t tell him that :tearsofjoy: he’ll bring up 7-0 and then ignore me when i bring up you lost to bournemouth, who are in the relegation zone the very next game.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
shush don’t tell him that :tearsofjoy: he’ll bring up 7-0 and then ignore me when i bring up you lost to bournemouth, who are in the relegation zone the very next game.
Makes it even more bizarre seeing you get involved as it's got nothing to do with you or your club. Almost like people encourged you to swing at @LFC Bulldogs?

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes it even more bizarre seeing you get involved as it's got nothing to do with you or your club. Almost like people encourged you to swing at @LFC Bulldogs?
he’s been dishing out shit to literally everyone so thought id give some back, what do you mean by that? encouraged by other people? but don’t bother tagging him hes run off after losing our verbal match, been active and replying in other threads to lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
he’s been dishing out shit to literally everyone so thought id give some back, what do you mean by that? encouraged by other people? but don’t bother tagging him hes run off after losing our verbal match, been active and replying in other threads to lol
It's just funny mate. You've been quiet as on this but all of a sudden you're swinging them. Strange thing to do tbh.

As for him dishing out shit on everyone. Far from tbh. Just United supporters really, and now Newcastle ones .. well .. THE one Newcastle supporter on here.

It just takes me back to the days of watching a good old fashioned brawl and then you come in from the side having nothing to do with it swinging hay makers left right and centre. Never understood those madmen haha

But, good luck to you though my money is on @LFC Bulldogs

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's just funny mate. You've been quiet as on this but all of a sudden you're swinging them. Strange thing to do tbh.

As for him dishing out shit on everyone. Far from tbh. Just United supporters really, and now Newcastle ones .. well .. THE one Newcastle supporter on here.

It just takes me back to the days of watching a good old fashioned brawl and then you come in from the side having nothing to do with it swinging hay makers left right and centre. Never understood those madmen haha

But, good luck to you though my money is on @LFC Bulldogs
you’re acting like im literally punching ***** at the end of the day it’s just words behind a screen and a bit of banter :tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
you’re acting like im literally punching ***** at the end of the day it’s just words behind a screen and a bit of banter :tearsofjoy:
I'll leave this to you two but appreciate you making me laugh. From my side he's certainly managed to trigger you with some of your responses but each to their own.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like how you jumped straight into the middle mate. Gotta take a swing so full credit to you for throwing a few.

Aren't you a United supporter tho?
He’s a Solitaire supporter whose favourite number is 7 :-) . Gotta give him credit though, he’s supplied ample information in his username to introduce himself to all the other forum members. His name is Trent, loves to play Solitaire and has comprehension skills of a 7th grader .
Trent Solitiare is the sort of guy that wI’ll get into a fight, get his face messed up but claim victory in front of all the bystanders by bragging , “ have you seen what I did to the other guys fists? I hammered them he can barely close them , his knuckles are all scuffed”:tearsofjoy:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sevilla is a relatively easy game but than either juventus or sporting in the semi final could be a bit tricky
Sevilla is to the Europa league what Trent Solotar 7 is to Solitaire .
Just like Trent, Sevilla are hovering near the bottom , but nobody likes playing them in the Europa because they always excel in this tournament
Not too dissimilar to a Trent , he may struggle with basic literacy skills and will never win a Pulitzer Prize , but nobody likes playing him in Solitaire .

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sevilla is to the Europa league what Trent Solotar 7 is to Solitaire .
Just like Trent, Sevilla are hovering near the bottom , but nobody likes playing them in the Europa because they always excel in this tournament
Not too dissimilar to a Trent , he may struggle with basic literacy skills and will never win a Pulitzer Prize , but nobody likes playing him in Solitaire .
rent free. :tearsofjoy: none of these posts are funny, your second one is barely coherent and they look like something a literal 7th grader would write. ‘he may struggle with basic literacy skills’ the irony hahahhaha. im glad you finally replied though it only took you all night to pluck up the balls but disappointed with how shit your response was

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
rent free. :tearsofjoy: none of these posts are funny, your second one is barely coherent and they look like something a literal 7th grader would write. ‘he may struggle with basic literacy skills’ the irony hahahhaha. im glad you finally replied though it only took you all night to pluck up the balls but disappointed with how shit your response was
Ok Trent :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Alexander Isak is so fucking good